Fate's Dimension [Original] Ch.19: National Calamity

Lasers strike the ground, and I'm thrown into the air by the force of the impact. Brown Heart spins her axe and slams it onto the ground, causing a precipice to spear out of the ground, rising towards me. I threw my scythe at the precipice, cutting it down the middle. "Screw your rocks." Blue Heart swings her staff, and orbs of water appear and are launched towards me. To easy, I create a orb of fire around me. The water turns into sharp ice projectiles and pierces through the fire. I raise my hand to the ice. "Projorite." The ice stops, turns around, and fires back at Blue Heart. A wall of earth, rises from the ground and blocks the ice shards. Brown Heart, then, bats the wall with her axe, causing earth projectiles to fly towards me. I raise my hand to the sky, "Gravon." A black ring formed around us, freezing everything in place. I snap my fingers, the ring disappears, and the projectiles drop to the ground. Brown Heart bites her lip, and raises her axe, slamming it onto the ground. The ground begins to shake, I bang my scythe on the floor and use the force to propel myself up. Precipices rise from the ground, just slightly missing me. Blue Heart starts to form a sphere of water above her, ice rings appeared around it. I summon runinic symbols to form the word 'reaper'. The symbols circle around me, my body starts to grow bone wings, a robe equips onto me, covering my face, my hands and body growing twice their size, my scythe growing three times its size. Blue Heart launches the spheric ball at Brown Heart, the ball making contact with her axe. The axe gains two crystals in the handle. Brown Heart grips the light blue crystal, and the axe is incased in ice. Brown Heart starts spinning the axe, as ice shards start launching out of the blade. I swing my scythe, releasing a wave of dark energy. The wave collides with the ice projectiles, completely destroying them. The wave continues and strikes Brown Heart, launching her into Blue Heart. The two slam against a building, breaking straight through the wall. Brown Heart breaks out of the rubble and grips the blue crystal. Her axe gets incased in water. Blue Heart recovers from the head trauma, and raises her staff. "Aquae O domine, exaudi me voca. Dona mihi potestas portae quinque." A massive ball of water appears above Blue Heart, and starts growing. "Is this supposed to scare me?" Blue Heart ignores me and continues her chant. "Diluere his nationibus et virtutis pariet." Eh, I could probably block... but I'll take my chances and stop her. I raise my hands to the sky, "MURADIO." A small black hole opens, and thousands of bloodthirsty, flaming crows come out. Brown Heart steps in front of Blue Heart and readies her axe. "I'm not going to let you get to her." Ok screw you too, "CORPSETAYO." Thousands of tombstones rise into the air, winged ghouls coming out from them, "Let's see how you fare against the army of the undead." The crows start out, splitting into groups, and attacking her from all directions. Brown Heart spins her axe, neutralizing the crows with ease. Blue Heart continues her chant, as the sphere of water gets larger. "Surge! Deus bestias aqua. Surge! Magni Dei aqua." I summon 9 skulls and take aim at the sphere, if I can just put a small hole through it, I may be able to separate it. They all fire at the sphere, Brown Heart deflecting the attack with her axe, just as the crows come in contact. Brown Heart falls to the ground, defeated. "Ha. You think you've won? Heh, heh, heh... You're already too late." The sphere morphs as Blue Heart finishes her chant. "Surge! Dominus in mare! Aquos!" The sphere takes shape, as Blue Heart falls to the ground, having used up her power. The sphere forms into a massive Leviathan. Blue Heart lets out a laugh. "Heh, this is one of the strongest elemental beasts, the lord of water, Aquos. You might as well give up." HA. That's it? Wow she really must've gone to a last resort, hasn't she? No matter. "I think you'll find I'm more than capable of handling your wimpy leviathan. I've struck down bugs stronger than this, and this ain't the first leviathan I've fought." The leviathan's back splits open, and massive wings come out. Its head opens, and three heads immerge. The one on the left, was a serpent, representing 'Yamata no Orochi'. The one on the right, was a whale-shark, representing 'Ebisu'. And the one in the middle, was a dragon, representing 'Watatsumi'. Aquos stared at me, and I stared back.

(Meanwhile)

Cyan Heart leaps into the air and avoids an explosion from a molotov. Pink Heart tosses a few more at him, which he counters with a few railguns. "Eehee. You're really good. This is fun!" Indigo Heart glares at Pink Heart, who doesn't seem to be taking this seriously. Cyan Heart backflips away from them and raises his hand to the sky. Electricity forms around his fingertips and launches into the sky. Indigo Heart dashes forwards and jabs at Cyan Heart with her rapier. Cyan Heart whips out his dagger and blocks the rapier jabs, while Pink Heart was throwing molotovs around, not even aiming at Cyan Heart. The smite finally launched into the air and struck Pink Heart. Her molotov exploded in her hand, and that was it for her. Indigo Heart leaps back and readies her rapier, as Cyan Heart attaches the ZeroVolt onto his HyperVolt. He released multiple missiles that surrounded Indigo Heart. The missiles detonate and the area fills with smoke. Cyan Heart looks around, Indigo Heart nowhere to be found. He unclips his HyperVolt and forms Electrowires around his fingertips. Indigo Heart appears from the smoke and thrusts at Cyan Heart, who grabs her rapier with the electrowires, and reappears behind her, blasting her in the head with his HyperVolt. Indigo Heart drops to the ground. Cyan Heart flies into the air and looks over to Leanbox. "I'd better get over there." He takes off in a burst of speed, heading towards Leanbox.

(Back to the bootleg Chaos)

The leviathan launches streams of water out of its mouth. The other two heads, launch ice projectiles. I ready my scythe to block, but out of nowhere, the skulls all form a wall in front of me, and directly take the hit. All splitting apart, then reforming into 18 skulls, "Hehehe, the time has come." I raise my hand to the skulls and conjure up a spell, "Lajikoarti." The skulls all move together, and a massive pillar of darkness surrounds them. When it cleared, there was a matching sized skeletal hydra, with 3 heads, all representing the states of death: Suffering, Misery, and Decay. I hop on top of the hydra. And aim at the leviathan, and skulls begin to charge up a black laser. The leviathan began charging water and ice beams. Yeah, um the dark beam completely destroyed it without even having to try.... "well that was easy." I drop out of reaper form and look to Leanbox, "He needs my assistance."

End of Chapter