love blossom 2

The constant knock of the door broke my deep slumber and I struggled to open my eyes. The room was lit bright as I lifted my cheeks which were pressed on the soft mattress. I was lying flat on my stomach and hugging something. To clear myself I opened my eyes to see that it was actually the pillow that I was hugging. And that's when I noticed avni sleeping next to me. Off from all her jewels she was still on her heavy worked lehenga lying on her back in military position exactly how she slept last night. Poor soul didn't have anything to change, and I didn't even ask her. But now my attention was dragged to the sound of the door knock.

As the sound of the knock increased she slowly stirred her position. And that's when it striked me that I freaking got married yesterday and I have got my wife sleeping next to me. I got up in a sudden jolt and that made avni open her eyes as the spring bed moved simultaneously. Unlike other normal human beings who shriek when they were been woken up like that she reacted normally. As if she just now lifted her eyes off from her novel.

Slowly she got up while I was still on the blow due to the series of recall session. Giving up the expectation of her speaking something I got up to open the door.

"Wait" she gasped as she anticipated what I was yet to do. I froze over there.

"Give me your kurti" she extended her hands with demand.

"Excuse me" I repeated not understanding her intentions. Did I hear it right?

"Mr. Khanna! Kurti utharo" she said glaring at me. My sleepy head still didn't understand her intentions but my brain silently followed her orders. Taking that piece of cloth from my hands she tore the first two buttons of the clothes mercilessly as if she was showing all her frustrations over it. And as usual no one ever understands what a girl is up to then how do u expect me to be an exception.

And now came her turn. She removed her hair tie and kissed the collar of my kurti. Has she gone mad?, but I was not dared enough to speak it. Then suddenly she removed few of the rose petals lying on the bed throwing it to the floor around everywhere. And to my utter shock, all of the sudden she removed her pallu and thrown both my kurti and her pallu over the couch while my eyes followed the way the clothes were been thrown. And her shot was incredibly perfect. Before my eyes could travel back to her she was lying on the bed with eyes shut and quilt covering her body but exactly exposing her as much as she should. The way she covered herself created an illusion as if she was lying naked over there. Thanks to her off shoulder choli.

She was acting in such a way that I wondered whether Did I dream her being awake few minutes before or all that happened was real. I stared at her again not understanding what to do.

"Open the door Dumbo" she spoke with eyes shut as if she could see me. 'Dumbo' I wondered, why on earth was I been called by that.

Giving up and ignoring her taunts I opened my door with a big yarn ruffling my hairs and looked up half heartedly to see the visitor. But the ladies were no more interested on me as they were starring my room or rather scanning them.

They were few of my aunts who came here just to give the clothes for us to wear for that day. I smiled as I received the offer from them and closed the door. And it's exactly when I turned back I realized that I was half naked in front of them and avni was lying like the same. Now I understood their teasing glances. And no doubt the room was as messy as it exactly should be after a wedding night. Courtesy to my brilliant wife lying there acting to be sleeping innocently.

"They are gone" I said so that she can come out of her drama.

"Now u can also go" she said indicating the bathroom covering her upper half with the quilt, as if I am interested on peeping through what lies beneath it. I sighed as I went to the bathroom and shut the door behind.

Lots of teasing glances, I repeat there were lots of teasing glances over me while I descended down. News spread like fire defeating even the famous and eminent news channel when relative aunties work on the field, and today I believed that totally.

Even though if they think what they saw is real, what is wrong in that? This is what happens at everyone's wedding night right. These Typical desi things always remain foreign to me.

But avni was behaving nothing like she did in our private place. She blushed freaking 4th time on an hour whenever the aunties tried to tease her bandaged wrist which she is actually wearing with no wound there. Is she trying to frame me as a beast in bed? Like who wears band aid over their hands after the wedding night. But her crazy reason was that the bangle pricked her this morning while wearing it. Only if she had brains to think something better, I was chiding all myself.

She was more into giving them imaginary clues rather than sticking to the reality. And she had added ji to represent me which made me wonder what happened to Mr. Khanna that she addressed me this morning. What an actor she is.

We spent few more hours with everyone before leaving, because of an unplanned revolt.

Admits all the chaos that aroused due to our sudden departure, we settled on our cab heading towards our destination.

Naah don't even dream about honeymoon.

XXXXXXXX

I wrote it 2 days before but u know all the chaos going on here.

I don't welcome silent readers over here. If u r in a plan to do that then drop out this story.

Do vote and comment and let me know about Ur views.

Much love,

Prinku