love blossom 5

Not proof read!

Happy reading!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Neil you need to sleep now" it has been nearly 15 days since I came here and I knew one thing about Neil very well, that he is a workaholic.

"Yeah avni just one more case study is pending" he mumbled and once again buried his face into the file. This work was very important I guess that Neil was been asked to report this early even after knowing that he took leave for his marriage.

Neil has never shared his work pressure with me but still I knew that this is how his schedule works into. He was an early bird, with morning workout as the startup of his routine. And a full fledge day in his station, with late night in his study room.

Was he been this systematic from the beginning or it just happened after entering into his career?

"Ji mummyji! Aap hi boliye. Yeh mere baat nahi sunte" I spoke to swetha aunty as Neil has refused to take his dinner ever after mentioning for about 10 times. Its 1 am now. Neil glared at me while I handed the mobile to him.

"Mom" I spoke as I kept the plate in front of him and sitting in the chair opposite to him. He pinched his eyes close hearing his mom's voice while I smirked. Never listen to me and this will be the punishment.

"Haan mom! Kha raha hu" he spoke stuffing a mouth full urgently. After a well fed lecture from swetha maa Neil dropped the phone with at least thousands of haan as an answer.

"Happy" he gasped starring at me. "Good for you! The mamma boy" I smiled while he made a face showing that he was equally annoyed.

"The only person in the world you scare for is your mom" I stated irritating him more.

"Add the food you cook also" he rebuked an open taunt. Hawwwww, how dare he is.

"The food which you are relishing now" I mocked him back.

"Hunger knows no taste" he derided back while I stared at him.

"If you were that much hungry then why are you wasting the time in arguing" I diverted his concentration back to food for at least that will keep his mouth shut.

He and neelamaa never leave a chance to tease me. From the day I told him how bad I was in cooking he never leaves a chance in taunting that. Such an irritator he is.

After few minutes with files and in between charges over the plate neil finally finished his dinner as well as his work. Now I will get chance to speak to him.

I took out the brochure from the cupboard and handed it to him waiting for his reactions.

"Why do you need a space in rent" he asked me as soon as he read the pallet. '

"I want to set up a shop Neil." I spoke unaware of his reactions. He just tried to register what I was saying.

"You mean an designer shop" he asked while I nodded. That was my dream. When I first said that to my father about my wish to open a designer shop and design for events managing dresses he taunted with a remark that this does not suit me. He misinterpreted designing with tailoring.

"That's a great idea avni" he spoke with enthusiasm and I looked into his eyes only to see it to be eagerly meeting mine.

"You don't feel offended" I asked because that's the exact term my father used about my career. How much offended it would be when I recall to my relatives that my daughter is a tailor.

"Why do you think I should feel offended? This is your life and you hold a degree in designing. You are professionally qualified. All I can do is to support you" he spoke honestly while I was confused.

From the day 1 I got to know about this man he always turn out to be the other of what I expect from him. And that turn out turns to be more beautiful. As I was lost deep into the thoughts Neil holded my hands that was lying on the table.

"If you are heisting about capitalization I can always lend you. If you can't take such a sum from me for free then think that to be a loan. But go for it. You will be best when you are yourself" he tried to make me feel comfortable. I saw something in his eyes which I searched for all these days in my parent's eyes.

'THE TRUST'

The trust for my decision, the trust for me, just a blind trust with no expectation in replica.

Each time I draw a draft about your character and each time you prove me to be wrong but I cherish those mistakes.
      -Avni

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Many commented that they know to cook. That's really great yaar. Cooking not for the future husband but for our future survival. This was amazing to know that I got many yummy cooking readers. Kabi aaungi aapki ghar khane😌😉😂.

Tell me how was the update!

Much love,

Prinku