love blossom 8

"Avni" I heard Neil calling me again. "Ufffff.....here I am!! why are you shouting" I came to the kitchen and he turned to take something on the slab but didn't respond to my presence.

"Avni" hecalled again while I was standing there in front of him.

"What's exactly wrong with you Neil! I am here" I spoke again.

*Splash*
I jerked off my bed confused looking here and there and there Neil was standing with the empty jug.

"Is this any manner to wake someone up" I was confused and irritated and impossibly drenched.

"Yes! For those 20+ years old toddlers who refuse to wake up even after nth call" he raised his voice a little keeping the coffee cup on the table.

"I know this project is important for you but sleep is equally important" He sighed as he sat next to me with a towel. I was too flushed to respond to anything for few minutes and then I noticed the clock. It's freaking 8 am. Had it been my home I would have to be in dinning table with in 7:30 or should forget the food. And here I am getting bed coffee.

" When did you sneek last night into the room" Neil asked sternly as he removed my ponny and started drying the dripping hair.

"Vo...." I stumbled. Because what comes after that will be a pile of scoldings and advices from my ACP hubby. In-between the towel I looked at his stern face. He was angry.

"4am" I said slowly while he stopped his work on my hairs. "Are you serious" he freaked.

I have been working for this project from past 3 months. This event meens a lot to my career as a budding designer. If everything gets well I may get recognized. It's zahir who invited me to participate the event. No one can be born this Lucky to get recognized by the star of designer. Zahir the king of designer!

"Is that even a time to get to bed" he scolded and started to dry my scalp. This time he was over tough and his anger was clear.

"Ouch" I muttered as it was paining while he slowed down. Don't be this caring to me Neil!

"Now get up have your breakfast, suneri called you for nth time" Neil left taking the empty cup along with him before me realising that I have finished it.

I went to take a quick shower. Suneri might have called for the customer design and I am yet to complete the finishing touches. I will do the remaining on the way to office.

The heater was on, towels set and brush and scrubs on right place. What had Neil done to get to handle me! No wonder I was been over pamered and over spoilt child rather than how I was with neelamaa. And she always points out this to me.

I dipped my body on the Luke warm water and drifted my tired body to some massage. It was soothing. My shoulders aches due to the constant laptop adoption and my eyes are burning. I might get a fever soon. Who knows, I may not even. Neil's healthy breakfast fast and fresh juices will act as an antibiotic!

It will vanish away, my mind chidded the painful muscles. It will vanish away when Neil curdles unknowingly in his deep sleep! And that's one of my little secret which I enjoy. He is never a straight sleeper and makes umpeth moments to get a position which he may not even stay for minutes. But what I noticed is once I hug him to sleep he stays still holding me. Legs upon my thighs and hands over my shoulder he burries his face in my neck. And he then Peacefully settle in the mattress.

My lips curved in an unknown smile when I started to imagine every single postion we have curdled with. His surprised back hug pulling me by waist until my back hits his front, will always remain my favourite!

Is he even aware of that! I sometimes wonder. Of course he might be, as he is the first one to get up among us. Will his face have the same blush realizing the proximity. Only he knows!

*Knock*
I heard the door sound and jerked up immediately. Did I take too long. Shit, I will get late.

"Avni you need eggs to be scrambled or omelette?" It's Neil again.

"Anything Neil" I shouted as I took the towel to dry Myself. Putting on my robes I opened the door to find Neil still standing there busy with searching something on the cupboard.

Bad timing, I scolded myself. He jerked looking my flushed face, mumbling sorry and he left the room. Not even taking a look at me, I was annoyed but pretty unaware why?

After taking ample amount of time I finally chose my dress and came out getting ready in a simple red kurta and white patiyala. I dried my hair leaving it open as I came out. Neil placed the breakfast on the table.

I have just made twice something for us in kitchen. Either it's Neil or madvi tai who cook and I am here staying with him for freaking 6 months. He still have trust issue with my cooking skills.

"Avni, I am going for the check up! Will come in an hour. Please take care of the conclusion of the presentation. I have mailed you!" It was suneri's message.

"Take care! " I typed back and started to concentrate on the breakfast. Neil joined me in few minutes with his plate.

And this is how our morning start. Him with the police uniform and me with my causals getting ready for the day! Hardly we have time for us, or our marriage.

Is this how marriage works when it's arranged?
- Avni Neil khanna

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

How was the update!

Do comment for the story!

Much love,
Prinku 💖