love blossom 3

Guys please don't request update soon in the comment box. I will update whenever I get time. Use the comment session to point out the criticism and appreciation over the track.

Happy reading!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

"Why did u do these" Neil asked me as soon as the cab started moving.

"Do what" I asked. Though I exactly know what he is mentioning about, I was not in a mood to argue with him. I am still not aware of what he is expecting in this marriage. I still don't know whether I will be forced the other day by him or he will let me take my own time over it. This is the most common frustration that an arranged marriage gives you. Sex with a stranger is suddenly going to be cool among your relatives. I felt being burnt from inside.

"I wanted to show them that we are happy." I spoke silently. I could feel his constant gaze upon me.

Sometimes I feel that all my opinion about him is wrong and he is a gentle man. But sometimes all those insecure stories narrated by some of my married friends and cousins make me cautious.

"Of course why would he wait for your opinion" I still remember one of my cousins commenting in a mere whisper on my mehendi ceremony. We cousins were having girl's talk but it seems like they were rather more instructing me how to behave with him in bed.

"Boys don't wait avni. We need to adjust" said another married one from the troop. "And even if he is goanna be amusingly gentle, the first time will be embarrassing but soon you will enjoy it" another one added. "And how can he even resist u" another one spoke with a tint of naughtiness gazing my curves. Yes you were right, she was openly commenting on me. Never in my life had I felt that way like I felt that day. I felt myself as a prostitute being sold on bright day light under proper customs.

I hated myself then for not being able to do nothing much. When girls were so easily accepting the marital rape as husband's rights, what else I can expect from him.

"You don't have to act. Your comfort is equally important" I heard neil say and I immediately looked at him. His eyes were fixed on the window side. I felt ashamed for what I was thinking minutes before. For what I was been instructed all these days were absolutely wrong. He is not evil. I gasped a little clutching my dupatta as I stared the window.

"But still I don't want them to ill mouth us" I said staring outside absolutely nothing.

"Can we act for few minutes more as we did from the morning" I asked him. Surely it was me who showed them that we are absolutely fine with each other and I wanted to maintain it. I heard him sigh.

"Only when you are ok with it" he said smiling at me. I replicated it. That smile was like we were signing a deal for the mission.

Soon the car stopped outside the airport and Neil was getting the luggages. The demand of his presence which was very much urgent in his work place this morning was the reason for us to cancel our reception plan and head towards Delhi.

I hugged Bebe and got blessings from mummyji and papa ji, my in laws with whom I had hardly very few interactions. Firstly as our marriage happened so soon and secondly I spent a mere 24 hours in their home. Neil smiled at Bebe and then hugged her more dramatically.

"Uffffff.... I will miss u my love" Neil winked while Bebe slapped his shoulders. "Haan, kuch cheesy lines apne biwi ke liye bhi bacha kar rak. Apni bebe pe line maar raha hai" Bebe taunted Neil while I was flushed unknowingly.

"acha chalta hu" neil saved the moment and grabbed my hands as we turned to leave. I intertwined ours firmly as we turned back once again to smile at them. They all bided with happy face towards us. How can these many people altogether be wrong about this marriage? Neelamaa is right, I should give a try. I looked at Neil while we were walking. Honesty was all I could see in his face. I once again turned back to see the happy family leaving the place. I smiled at them.

#########

"21 was not an age for marriage" I argued at very first place when I got to know about the ideas of my parents. My career dreams were sinking hard in their silence.

All were deaf enough to not hear me. I felt offended in first place. Still Indian girls never had a right over to oppose this pressure of parents. But meeting Neil was different. He never had any judgmental questions towards me. His reactions were genuine and gentle. Beneath he respected my decision regarding my career path. And adding to it he asked me whether I had no problem in his career nature.

We hardly met twice after that. Once on our sangeet where we were forced to make a couple dance, while his hands barely touched me. And another one was on our haldi function under the shades of yellow. Right after a month of our meeting we got hitched. I am feeling myself stupid as I was mentally preparing for my first night. I am goanna face him today right on bed when I faintly had chance to even interact properly with him.

But Neil was honest at his point of view. For then only I noticed him to be as hesitant and awkward as I was. I never expected that over there. My life was nothing lesser than a roller costar for past few weeks and I never had a peaceful breath all these days. But the night I dreamt to be my biggest nightmare turned out to be the most peaceful one.

But I didn't want ourselves into trouble and hence created drama's to make everyone believe that we soon adopted their customs of marriage. I certainly didn't want them to spoil everyone's mood with their remarks. I still couldn't get over the funny face of Neil all the day seeing my strange behavior while we were being with everyone.

Finally it was a new day, new hope and certainly new path with the same old incertitude of how it may turn into. But first time I am feeling protected rather than being scared. The magic of the man beside me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please vote and comment.

Much love,

Prinku.