love blossom 11

"once you come out, I am goanna spoil you like hell" Avni mumbled at suneri's belly while they were sitting on the couch of the living room with ice cream tubs I hands.

"How nice it's to have some us time, without nagging hubbies arround" suneri added as she giggled out seeing the way avni was having mature convo with her child.

"What do you think, boy or girl" Avni completely ignored suneri's comment in excitement.

"Kuch bhi ho, bs healthy aur happy chahiye" suneri smiled sheepishly and both broke into a fist of laughter.

"I guess it's a baby boy" Avni proposed her wish while suneri raised her eyebrows in doubt.

"How do you know" she asked while Avni smiled sheepishly.

"Actually naa, they used to say when the belly is exactly gol gol it is a boy"

"But I am not sure"she added while suneri chuckled at her not sure expressions.

It has been 6 days since Neil and DD has left and they have no contact with them for past 4 hours.

"DD is not even taking the call" suneri complained as she placed the phone down on the table while Avni was busy stuffing a large spoon of ice cream.

"Relax, they might be in meetings" Avni tried to calm her down while suneri started to become restless and kept starring at the mobile now and then.

"You don't know, this is the important case" suneri spoke understanding the root of dangers they are engulfed with.

"And how do you know that" Avni added. No wonder Avni knows nothing much than what suneri had told her about on this past 6 days. It's human trafficking case and big Undercovers are linked up in this case. Moreover the seriousness increased from the day Neil took charge of this case.

"I said naa, many important VIPs are accused here. DD Said they are suspecting the MLA of the town." Suneri completed while Avni was lost into herself. The much DD speaks about the case the less Neil does. Even I try to share my work nature with him but this man is so much obsessed to have secrets.

" I said naa calm down, wait I will try Neil's mobile" saying so Avni started to dial Neil but the phone was switched off.

"Dheka I said naa they are in meetings. Neil never switch off the phone until it's about some important discussions" Avni added while suneri sighed. Avni lied. She didn't want suneri go worry and hence tried to divert the topic.

"How small and tiny you were today" Avni again started to speak to her belly as she is doing from the morning. Right from the time they returned from the scan room.

"I am afraid, what if DD won't show up" she fumbled as doctor has marked her due date next week.

"He will" Avni assured though she knows the double stand of her doubtful words. That's the common fear every service man's family have, "what if he didnt show up".

To distract herself Avni started to call neelamaa. She stood up and moved to her room to speak while suneri got busy with her favorite show on TV.

"Stop it Avni, if you miss Neil then call him and speak to him instead of arguing with me as why his phone switched off. I am not a tandric(black magic skilled person's)" neelamaa chidded off, fed up with avni's most annoying behavior.

"Mom I don't miss him" avni replied curtly while neelamaa huffled.

"Yeah, I can see that. Ek kaam Kar Ayesha ji sae baat Kar" neelamaa suggested while Avni started to freak on the other side.

"Pagal ho Kya aap, why should I speak to Ayesha Maa now" Avni spatted back while neelamaa took a long breathe to compose herself.

"Because you have become sick" neelamaa suggested as she sat down on her chair.

"But neelamaa what did I do now, I was just worried that his phone is switched off" Avni eyes threatened up with tears as she starred through the window looking deep into the dark sky.

"That's exactly your problem Avni. For the whole week you didn't even care about Neil as suneri and DD were in touch and you were getting updates about him. And now all of the sudden you made one phone call and it was switched off and you r freaking out at me" neelamaa's spoke slowly but the sarcastic tone was inevitable.

Avni was all silent on the other side. She didn't have any point to argue back. She is now worried because she dosen't have any DD now to assure that he is ok.

"If the past is bothering you that much and you have decided that all marriages have same ending then I am sorry Avni but you are already in love with him. I can't help the dilemmatic persons. Now I feel you are more like Ayesha ji!" neelamaa's spoke out everything which Avni never believed that she would hear from her.

' you are more like Ayesha ji ' the words started repeating on her head.

"There are selfless love bachaa! Like you love me And I love you. Or look at DD and suneri. Trust me bacha true love do exist" neelamaa tried to open the chapter which avni would never want to look into. She shut her eyes close as a lone tear escaped. No, I am not Ayesha Maa! I am not, she was repeating herself without understanding what's happening arround her.

"Avni" neelamaa called out slowly after composing herself from the emotional mess while she was standing still with void of emotions.

"Avni beta" neelamaa tried again but there was no reply from her side.

"AVVVNNNIIIIIIII" suneri shrieked scaring the hell out of her making her body shutter while neelamaa jerked off the seat.

"Kya hua" neelamaa anticipated hearing the loud shriek behind while Avni rushed towards suneri with mobile still in her hand.

There she was sitting on the couch with with widen and shocking eyes and tears flowing down as her eyes were starring l the TV.

When Avni turned towards it there it was. Breaking news with Neil's face flashing now and then. But Avni couldn't hear anything inspite of the audiable sound. She grabbed the remote and increased the volume.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

next update for tomorrow 😘!

Do tell me guys how the things are going.

Much love,
Prinku💖