love blossom 17

Warning: A very long chapter ahead. Happy reading!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Avni was standing in front of the mirror with a disappointed look. Wearing a dusky blue salwar with a delicate front slit gota Patti and anchor work bottas in the middle she was absolutely stunning with her own designed outfit. But she couldn't convince herself that she looks great. Instead her heart and mind started their never ending debate about her importance over the place she is been invited and about the way she should present herself as.

"Maa" she cried restlessly observing herself in the mirror while neelamaa and Ayesha maa burst out laughing unable to hold on anymore. Even avni's glare from the mirror couldn't help them to stop. They got to be all teasing as they started to observe their daughter experiencing these whole new feelings which was foreign to her all these years. Getting ready for your man's felicitation function will always be harder for a self-conscious girl like avni who is still not that expressive towards her love for him.

"Enough is enough. You guys are not helping me but contemplating me more." Avni sighed as she sat on bed. Worried Ayesha maa moved forward encircling avni's collar holding her by giving her a tight hug from backward. "My daughter is looking like an angel in this outfit." She said oscillating her a little with love as she kissed her hairs comforting her. "Haan without doubt!" neelamaa agreed but yet trying to control her laughter which made avni glare at her.

"Sach mai maa?" avni ignoring neelamaa's giggles, tried to concentrate on Ayesha maa's positive words by holding the arms hugging her and craning her neck to take a look at her. Ayesha maa kissed her eyes as she nodded positively which made avni breathe ease. She leaned back on Ayesha maa's torso with a goofy smile making Ayesha maa hold her more tightly while neelamaa observed their mending bond with a smile.

"By the way avni I think Neil would be drooling over you even if you are gonna be in your no makeup night dresses." Neela maa couldn't help herself from mocking which eventually made Ayesha maa to burst out in laughter losing all her urge of not to chuckle. Whimpering with disappointment avni pulled herself away from Ayesha and stood up with a serious face.

"Stop it mom! It's not for Neil. I am a professional and I must present myself stupendous in front of people" she said biting her cheeks to make her heated pad less visible. She was not that good at lying which made the ladies smirk.

"Avni, we are your mom, and we know you better than yourself." Ayesha maa added which followed with a cheerful hifi from the ladies. Before avni could say anything babe coughed near the door cueing her presence.

"Why are you guys disturbing my daughter" she asked in a stern tone before smiling at avni. "They are very bad Bebe" avni complained as she hugged the lady with a sad pout while Bebe caressed her forehead before making her sit down.

"I thought of giving this to you from the day I arrived. Pr time hi nahi mila. Yeh tillu ka natak ki waja sae pareshan mai thi hum sab" she said remembering the way Neil lied to his family about the accident issue. Now that the drug dealers' have been exposed and encountered the whole nation is cherishing over the success of Indian police over such a massive mission. Thus the government has organized a felicitating party honoring all those people who were involved in the mission. And Neil was the head of that proud troop. Every members and their family is been invited on this proud occasion for which avni is still confused with what to wear. Typical girl's things.

"Yeh lo, every girl looks most precious in this attire. And without doubt you will look exemplarily extraordinary!" she said while avni's eyes were exclaimed with inquisitive to know what lies behind the paper bag. Not waiting anymore avni opened the cover and her eyes widen with surprise with the lovely present inside. She smiled at the gift while bebe's proud eyes indicated her experience in understanding people's need. "Thank you so much Bebe" avni hugged her in response and the rooms were filled with giggles and laughter.