love blossom 19

Not proof read!

Happy reading!

Love you  yuktavij for nagging me that I wrote this in spite of being such a lazy ass.

Ugh!! welcome back Mansigupta22! Hope I deserve an update soon! may be after monday atleast!

Hope you guys enjoy the update!

###############

Pin drop silence! Something their home was foreign for the past 3 months. Now after everyone has officially left avni felt herself void in such a big space. Never, she thought that this petty house would sound like such a big space for her. Dropping the keys on the bowl near the entrance table avni shut the door as Neil entered ruffling his wet hairs.

"Get a towel Neil. Don't mess the hall" she said in an ordering tone as she entered the kitchen.

"Ohkay fine jaa raha hu!" Neil smirked at her as he went away.

"What are you cooking" Neil asked as he climbed the platform besides the stove.

"Coffee" avni answered absentmindedly.

"Hein! Its 9 pm, dinner kb milega madam"

"yaar order karle! I can't" avni stomped out of the kitchen switching off the gas expelling her frustration finally.

She rushed to the balcony sliding the glass door and leaned against the railing as she watched the shining Mumbai city. It was no longer raining but had left plenty of its traces. Avni shut her eyes as she remembered the valid reason for hating this season. But she couldn't find any. She has always not been very fond of playing in rain. She hated that wetness, humid temperature. Many much happened on last 3 months that it's hard for her to act normal.

That butterfly churning in Neil's presence and her unexpected relationship development with Ayesha maa. Two things which she thought was nearly impossible 3 months before had happened in one go. And now she is already missing her family the most.

Playing with her ring avni was too lost to notice Neil with the coffee cup. Placing the cup lightly on her arms on her bare skin as much her off shoulder top permits Neil bought her back from her dipping thoughts.

"Where are you lost" he chuckled as she shrugged with the heat of the coffee over her cold skin.

"You scared me" she complained as she took the cup from him.

"You love rain" he asked smiling at the breezy weather.

"What! Never" avni shrieked immediately which surprised Neil.

"Girls! And don't like rain! Are you a girl by the way?" Neil couldn't digest the fact that girl can even hate rain.

"You can see me buying tampons. Aur koi saboot chahiye" avni mocked turning away irritated.

"But still I am not done. You seriously don't like rain, it's  such a romantic season" Neil was not an easy go person especially in such cases where someone tries to prove him wrong. At least for something which he strongly believes!

"Are you serious? Rain and romantic. Wth do you find romantic in this wet and irritating season" avni was getting hyper over the fact just like how Neil wanted her to be. Irritating her was his second favorite task as loving her stands first.

"Trust me avni. If you would have understood that then we would have been filling preschool form of our babies by now." Neil said biting his inner cheeks controlling his laughter as he observed her getting all conscious all of the sudden.

Neither Neil has rushed for their relationship nor did avni stop trying. But little did Neil know that avni would get all serious about his comment.

"Hey relax. I was joking" Neil pulled back seeing her serious face.

Avni looked at Neil with guilty eyes but seeing his honest face she relaxed a bit.

"I surrender" he raised his hands making her narrow her eyes. "Are you pmsing Neil? So much of nakra" avni glared at him as she gulped the coffee down.

"Ugh! Thank god you got normal" Neil sighed under his breath while avni shrewd her eyes trying to figure out his thoughts.

"No I am not. But it's you who is more unpredictable" Neil glared as he took the empty cups away. Avni followed him silently.

"I just miss everyone today. Imagine how it would have been if all were here. Prakash papa would be demanding pakoda while Ayesha maa would be judging the card game. And you would always remain a cheater in that" avni was so lost that she bumped directly into Neil who just turned from the kitchen slab.

Well Neil needed no instructor to get closer to avni holding her tightly even though she is much steady herself after the clash.

"Come-on avni I am not a cheater" Neil said as he brushed away those hair strands which is irritating him covering her face.

"Oh mister you are a good cheater, don't try to act like a sober" avni chuckled getting all comfortable in his arms as she rested her hands over his chest.

Neil curved his lips downward while an awwww escaped her mouth.

"Now move. We need to order something" avni tried to get away from his grip while he made it yet tighter making her eyes go wide.

"Can you feel that devil grown? That's what romantic means especially on rainy days." Neil asked shamelessly while avni gulped at his naughty wink.

"Such an indecent rogue you are. Get off" avni tried to push him away while he frowned.

"Not today avni" Neil tried to defense making her dumbstruck on her position.

"Neil leave me" avni said in a slow voice and Neil let her go immediately. He cant take her serious face. She blushed as she left the space making Neil scowl.

"How cruel you are avni. Even in this cold climate I need to take a cold shower" Neil mocked as he heard avni giggle.

"You don't always need that neil" he could hear avni's call far away that he thought that it might have been his imagination.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

So how are you guys!

I know it's filled with adult content and inner jokes but this is nothing compared to the next update.

I can't promise but as my characters are mature we can expect nothing than a full fledged practical contents (may be adult contents).

And once again, its remainder for judgmental peoples. Stay away from my ff especially for next update if you guys are not mature enough to take it.

Bye guys. See you soon, hopefully.

Prinku!

Arranged by loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें