love blossom 12

From the latest update we have got to know that there was a gun fight between the cops and the assailants where the head of the culprit is knocked down. But unfortunately ACP and few other members of his team are badly injured. We can expect commissioner anytime here. Here we see ACP Neil Khanna bought into the hospital after the assault.

Avni's eyes widen as she saw Neil been dragged in streature while DD was running along with the streature that was carrying Neil   inside with a fear sticken face.

"N....n....ne..neil" she fumbled as she sat down with a thud. Neelamaa already has switched on her tv observing the worst news.

"Avni nothing might have happened! calm down" suneri's words went into deaf ears as Avni was busy with her phone calling someone.

"Whom are you calling" Avni didn't respond to her questions and was bitting her lower lip controlling her gushing emotions.

"Hello!" Her voice trembled as she spoke while suneri started to shake her for response but Avni was ignoring suneri.

"Haan, mithali can you come over soon here" Avni answered back few hmms and ended the call.

"Avni relax kuch nahi hoga Neil ko" suneri tried to give her some moral support but she was busy packing things on her hand bag.

"Where are you going" suneri was suprised as she saw Avni with car keys and mithali on door steps.

"I know none other than you here mithali, she is more like my sister and she is on due. Please take care of her. I trust you the most." Avni pleaded holding mithali's hands after pointing out at suneri.

"Avni" suneri tried to say something but Avni interrupted.

"Take care of yourself suneri I am going" Avni said as she rushed out.

"Going where" suneri rushed towards the door but she has already left.

Driving with the at most possible speed Avni gulped down the clouding tears consoling herself to be strong. Still Neil's face on tv flashed down on her memory line now and then sending shivers down her spine making her shudder away.

Nothing will happen you fool. Neil gotta be ok, Avni tired her best but her disobedient tears were easily flowing down. "Shit" she crused herself as she raised the acceleration of the engine.

The hospital building was crowded and it was half past four early morning when Avni reached there. She slowly drifted into the crowd and parked her vehicle. Soon as she entered she was stopped by the security guard.

"All general patients of this hospital has shifted to the B block. This is restricted area for trespassers." He announced curtly to the emotional mess standing in front of him.

"I am ACP Neil Khanna's wife" Avni spoke softly to the officer while he shook his head left and right.

"Many reporters tried this trick" the security thought this is another prank of the day.

"Do you think I will be a fool to drive all way along to play pranks. Or you expect me to carry my marriage certificates everywhere. My husband is inside, that to in danger and here you are interrogating me with your useless questions" Avni was loosing her temper but the security seemed to be stubborn to listen.

"Sorry mam, I can't help without proofs" he said seeing her empty neck and foreline. Avni dosen't regularly carry her nuptial chain or fills her foreline and that added the doubt of the constable.

"Call officer DD at least" Avni started to raise her voice which was attracting the attention of the passersby and also the media who were observing the strange lady at a distance.

The security understood the heat of the situation and took his walker speaking to someone. After ten minutes which felt like ages for avni, DD passed by the reception and spotted Avni.

"Let mam in! she is ACP sir's wife" DD assured the same while avni walked in passing a glaring look at the poor officer who was merely doing his duty.

"Bhabhi" DD tried to call out but Avni was moving in very fastly.

"Bhabhi" DD called again while this time Avni stopped in front of the ICU.

"DD cot number" Avni aksed confused as there might be many in while DD looked avni with a little astonishment.

"Bhabhi when I called suneri she said you were already left. Otherwise we would have informed you before itself" DD started to speak nothing which made sense to her then.

"DD I need to see him. Bed number pls" avni cut off in between.

"But bhabhi actually"DD tried to explain the truth but Avni was not ready to hear.

"Number bolegi ya nahi" Avni glared at him this time while DD just agitated in return.

"5, bed number five" he spoke while Avni was rushed inside without paying heed to anything.

She stromed through the passage keeping with the count and stoped exactly at bed number 5. Pushing the screen aside with trembling hands she stepped in.

There he was lying in the bed with pale face and band aid over his fore head. Avni stood near the bed rubbing his face with her hand caressing slowly as she sat down sidewards. Slowly Neil woke up from his nap and suprised to see avni over there.

Neil observed her face flushed with tears gushing out emotionally but she was bitting lower lips trying to control herself.

"Hey, I am ok" Neil tried to console her and sat up slowly while Avni gasped.

"You need to rest" she spoke slowly while Neil gave a confused look. Didn't DD tell her, he wondered.

They stared at each other in an odd way, as if it were a silent argument.

"Why did you do it?" Avni hiccuped, tears rolling down in silence. He sighed, wiping his own tears,though he was confused at her overwhelmed reactions. His hand was curled around his stomach where another dressing was done. He tried to explain her his pressure to do so but he was supried with avni's reactions.

All of the sudden emotions over took her feelings as she touched the wound over his hips. He didn't flinch under her touch but carefully observed her. Avni saw him with teary eyes. She felt an urge to do something, not only to comfort him, but also herself.

In a moment she leaned forward pressing her lips against his, felt his body loosen and arms touch her shoulders. Neil felt avni shivering beneath the salty tears. And all of the sudden as reality hit her she pulled back leaving startled Neil behind.

"Wait, I don't think you know the full truth", Neil demented with worry seeing her flushed expressions.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Confess me the merest possible explanation to Neil's last word.

And is Avni regretting the kiss. Lol was that even a kiss!

Do drop your views on the update.

Much love,
Prinku 💖