CHAPTER 2

I immediately run to the gym class.

"Mark!", I shout.

He looks at me with a sad face. The contour of his right eye is all blue.

"Are you okay?", I ask him softly.

He nods and smiles at me. He seems in pain.

I start to cry.

"It's okay, don't cry. I'm a real man, I won't get hurt that easily.", He comforts me.

I wipe my tears and ask him why Lucas punched him.

"Because I broke up with his sister", He mumbles.

"YOU WHAT?! You have a girlfriend?", I question him, with a surprised look.

"He had.", Haechan corrects me.

"Yeah whatever", I roll my eyes at Haechan, annoyed. "So, when did all of this happen? What's her name? When did the two of you start to date? And why did you guys break up?", I start my inquiry.

"Answer me, Mark Lee? What the hell is going on in your life?" I continue to ask my questions without giving him the opportunity to speak.

"We go to the same dancing class. Her name is Minah. We started to date three weeks ago. We both actually really like each other, but I feel like she's more into me than I am into her. I mean I like her, but I don't love her", He explains everything slowly.

"You dummy! how can you know that you love her when you've dated her for only three weeks?!", I tell him.

"I just didn't want to hurt her", He looks down at the ground.

I get what Mark is saying. The more you spend time with someone, the more you will start to like him. The more you like a person, the deeper your scars will be when he tells you that he doesn't love you.

The more I see Lucas every day at school, the more it hurts me knowing the fact that he will never love me back the way I do.

"Are you done with your inquiries?", Haechan sighs.

Mark and I laugh and we go home.

•••

As usual, my house was filled with silent air. When I was 5 years old, my dad passed away and since then, my mother took care of the business. She always tries to spend as much time as she can with me, but the only times we can see each other is in the mornings and sometimes at night, before sleeping. She goes to the office even on weekends.

After washing my hands and changing my clothes, I grab a snack and go straight to my room. In my kdrama schedule, I had Goblin to watch today. Yes, I have a schedule for kdramas...

Suddenly, the doorbell rings. I wonder who it could be. I know it's not my mother because first of all, it's impossible for her to be home this early and secondly, she has her own pair of keys.

I went downstairs and open the door to see who was disturbing me during my precious kdrama time.

"Lucas!"

A/N : Thank you for reading 💕 Don't forget to vote and comment 💕