CHAPTER 21

A few weeks have now passed, some girls at school still bully me, but it is better than before. People are starting to forget. Lucas is still ignoring me. I try every time to talk to him, but he always walks away. He is acting as if nothing ever happened between us. Now that I think about it, my relationship with Lucas feels just like a sweet dream and now I have woken up from a wonderland back into reality. His friends are also ignoring me. I don't blame them, this situation is awkward. Last week, our Science teacher assigned a group project to me and Jungwoo and he couldn't even look at me in the eyes. So, we just decided to divide it and do our parts separately. He sent me his part and I put it all together. In conclusion, apart from the fact that people know me now and I have got a few bullies, my life is like it used to be when Lucas was just a crush to me.

Last week, I invited Mark and Haechan to my house without telling them that the other was also going to be here. At first, they both were extremely mad at me for tricking them, but in the end, just like I had planned, they had no choice but to solve their differences. They decided on staying just friends. I feel that their relationship is a little bit complicated, it's surely more than friendship. They're both afraid to accept their feelings. Sometimes, I wish I could tell them that it's okay if they like each other more than friends, but that's something that the two boys should figure out by themselves.

Mark and Minah's relationship is still an off and on relationship. In the past 6 weeks, they broke up like four times and got back together. Minah still ignores me and all her past few fights with Mark were because of me. She doesn't want Mark to stay friends with me and that's something Mark can't do.

At home:

After another long day of school, I finally arrive back home. I quickly wash my hands and start to search for food in the refrigerator. Luckily, I find my favorite fruit, watermelon. At first, I wonder if I should call Mark to come and eat it with me because I know how much he loves watermelons, but then I remember that after school, he was going to a relative's house with his parents. Thinking about eating the watermelon alone, I start to laugh diabolically. I know, I'm being overdramatic, but when it comes to food, I can't help but act like that. I just love food. Good food.

Once I'm done eating, I go upstairs to my room and lay down comfortably on my bed. I start to watch some nice kpop crack to forget about my miserable life. Unfortunately, this time, nothing can heal my wounds. My heart aches harshly from the heartbreak when I suddenly remember that Lucas probably lied to me about his feelings. I start to wonder why would Lucas hurt me to get back at Mark and why did he want to get back at Mark.

What did Mark do to him?

Was it because of his sister? I mean he punched Mark once because of his sister....

I feel as if my brain is about to explode from all these questions that are popping in my head. So, I decide to send another text message to Lucas, but this time I'm not sending him any explanation, I'm asking him to answer my questions. I ask him to meet so we can clear everything out. He sees my message as soon as I send it, but he doesn't reply.

"So he really is ignoring my existence", I sighed sadly.

I lay back on my bed and play my sad songs playlist.

(A/N: You can skip this or read it if you want to)

☾✰☾✰☾✰☾✰

♫♫♭♫ 🆂🅾🅽🅶 : 🅼🅾🅾🅽 🆃🅰🅴🅸🅻 : 🅱🅴🅲🅰🆄🆂🅴 🅾🅵 🆈🅾🆄♫♭♫♫