CHAPTER 32

Lucas' POV

**Still in the flashback - Back to the day Lucas saw Swan and Taeyong's picture**

"Yah! Did you really date Swan because of Mark?", Minah queries as she enters my room without warning.

"Don't you have any manners?", I yell at her irritation," Knock before coming!"

"Okay, just answer my question", She completely ignores what I just told her and waits impatiently for an answer.

"Why does it matter?", I ask, annoyed. "Get out of here", I tell her as I lay back on my bed, hoping that she would leave.

Unfortunately, my sister is very stubborn, she stays.

"Wong Yuk Hei, I'm asking you something!", She raises her tone and that's when I know she won't leave me alone until I respond to her.

"Who the hell do you think you're yelling at?! I'm your older brother! Where are your manners?!"

"Why would you do that to Mark?!"

"Seriously? All you still care about is Mark?" I ask my sister, perplexed, still not believing that she's so blindly in love with Mark that she can't realize that in all of this he's not the one who got hurt.

"Yes, because you wanted to hurt Mark."

I love my sister, but right now, each word coming out of her mouth makes me very angry.

"You really wanna know why I did this, huh? Then listen, I did it because of you, damn it!" I don't even know what I'm saying anymore as anger takes over me.

"W-What do you mean?"

"You always cried about how you think Mark is cheating on you with his so-called best friend Swan. So, I decided to separate those two", I explain.

"But I never wanted you to do something like this", she says, feeling guilty.

"I know".

For a few seconds, she just stays still and I wait for her to leave, but when she still doesn't move, I ask her to go. "Are you happy now that I answered you? Now get out of my room!" I get up from my bed and push her out of my room.

"I'm sorry for making you sad", she says before I close the door.

[Time skip]

My phone buzzes a thousand times. After ignoring all the calls and text messages for the whole day, I finally decide to look at it. It was another miss call from Jungwoo.

I can see a lot of text messages and miss calls from Swan. During the moment that I'm looking at all the messages, the door suddenly swings open and two boys enter my room. It's Jungwoo and Hendry.

"Hey bro!", Hendry waves at me and Jungwoo adds, "Wassup?".

"H-hey, what are you guys doing here?", I sigh and look at the two boys with confusion.

"Wow, that hurts", Jungwoo acts over dramatically sad, "We came here to visit you and you're asking us what we are doing here?"

"Yeah, because it's freaking 11 o'clock", I roll my eyes.

"What do you mean freaking 11 o'clock?", Hendry questions. "It's not as if we have never hung out at the hour", the boys state.

"Yeah, we have, but not after I caused trouble at school and after my parents' long speeches", I explain why I'm surprised.