CHAPTER 33

Swan's POV

As soon as I get back home, I run to my wardrobe to find something to wear for tonight's party. I had to stay after school with Kun to discuss about our group project. So, I'm a little bit stressed because I feel like don't have much time to get ready. Jaehyun will come to pick me up in an hour and I still have no idea what I'm going to wear tonight. Normally, I'm very quick at getting ready, but when it comes to parties, I suck at choosing clothes.

So, I decide to call Haechan and ask him for suggestions.

"What do you want?", He questions as soon as he picks the phone up.

"Wow, no hello, hi, how are you?", I say feeling hurt.

"Well, I just saw you today at the school", I can't see him right now, but I know he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay, let's not argue about that now", I suggest and tell him the main reason why I called, "I need your help, Haechanie~".

"With?"

"I can't decide on what to wear tonight. So, I was wondering if you could come to my home and help me?"

"Ah...Sorry, I can't", He apologizes and explains why he can't, "Actually, I'm also going".

My mouth forms an 'O' as I also make the sound "Oh".

"But you can send me pics of the outfit that you like and I can rate them for you", The younger adds, trying to still help me.

"Yeah, that's a great idea!", I exclaim with joy, feeling relieved. During that moment, I remember that Sori said that we all have to come with a date if we want to enter her party and I wonder who Haechan is coming with. "By the way who's your date tonight?", I ask him.

"What date?", He asks back.

"Well..Sori said to come with-", I start to explain but the boy cuts me off.

"Oh yeah, I remember. Don't worry about that, I'm friends with Chenle, so, I don't need to follow all her rules".

"Wow, lucky", I say.

"I know right", He giggles.

We speak for a few more minutes and then we hang up as I start on sending him a picture of almost everything that I have in my closet. After many rejections, He chooses one outfit. It's a baby pink skirt that I bought last time when I went shopping with Minah and a white t-shirt. I also like this look but, I'm not sure if it will create awkwardness if Minah sees me and remembers. At the same time, I have nothing else to wear, so, who cares.

Just the moment when I finish doing my makeup, I receive a text message from Jaehyun, asking to come out because he's in front of my house. I quickly grab a small bag to put my phone and some stuff that I might need. I wear my jacket since the weather is colder now and leave the house to meet him.

As I open the door, I notice Jaehyun waiting in a white car. I walk towards his car and knock the wind to ask him to unlock the door.

"Hey", He says with a smile, showing his dimples, "You look nice".

"Hi, Thanks", I smile back, awkwardly.

Those are the only words that we exchanged for the rest of the ride as we stay in complete silence while some songs on the radio are playing. Even though we don't speak much, the air isn't awkward at all.

To my surprise, Sori doesn't live that far from my house, it took us 15-20 minutes to arrive there.

I knew that Sori was the richest girl in our school, but I don't know why I'm still amazed by how big her house is from the outside and I'm sure the inside is even better.