CHAPTER 19

I look at the red haired boy, wondering what did he want from me. I also want to talk to him, but at the same time, I don't want to see his face right now. I wouldn't say that I hate him, but I don't like him either. He made a mess out of my life. He took advantage of me.

"You will catch a cold, get in the car!", The red haired boy says with a concerned tone and snap out of my thoughts.

"Thank you, but I'm alright", I respond with coldly and start to walk away.

The car follows me.

"Come on, I won't eat you!", he jokes.

The whole school is bullying me because of him and he got the guts to joke with me?! What does he think, I'm his friend or what?

"I don't want to! just leave me alone!", I yell, annoyed.

"You're wet and your shirt is...white-"

"So? What are you looking at, you pervert?!", I panic and try to cover my self.

"I'm not looking at anything, but I'm sure some other people on the road are", He rolled his eyes, "Also, we need to talk".

I sigh deeply and remember what Haechan had told me. He said to talk with Taeyong because he's the only one who can tell me what exactly happened that night. So, I get in the car.

Taeyong smiles as I sit beside him. Even though now I'm miserable because of him, I can't deny the fact that he has a very innocent smile, just like a baby.

Just when I thought that maybe he's not as bad as I think he is, he suddenly approaches me.

"WHAT THE HELL-", I increase my volume and cover myself with my bag, but I stop talking when he moves his hand to the back seat. He takes a black hoodie from there and hands it to me.

"I'm fine, thank-", I'm about to reject his offer when he cuts me off, "If you don't want me to keep staring at you, then wear it".

I sigh and wear his hoodie. I don't want to say it, but his hoodie feels warm and I'm so happy to be able to cover myself with something.

"So, where do you live?", Taeyong asks.

For a moment I stare at him puzzled, wondering why was he asking about my address, but then I remember that I'm in his car and he needs my address to be able to drop me back home. So, I tell him where I live and he starts to drive.

We both sit in quiet in the awkward silence as we both didn't know where to start.

"I'm sorry", The older breaks the silence and I just look at him without saying anything.

"I shouldn't have kissed you", He adds and I just nod.

"You know I was drunk-", I start to speak.