CHAPTER 10

As we arrive, I can already recognize Jungwoo's house because of the loud music.

Lucas and I walk towards the house. Lucas doesn't even bother ringing the doorbell since the door is already open. We enter and suddenly someone takes our picture. It's Johnny. He and Lucas are the tallest guys of our school, so, people call them the giant buddies (A/N : LOL WHAT!!).

"Welcome to Johnny's fashion evaluation!", the tall boy exclaims.

Confusion is written all over my face as I look at Lucas for help. I don't know what to do, this is my first 'actual' high school party.

Lucas laughs and starts to pose like a model while Johnny takes pictures. His poses are actually very good, but it's still funny.

I laugh at Lucas' silliness and suddenly, he grabs my hand and makes me pose with him.

Johnny looks satisfied and lets us go.

"Hey, Lucas!", Jungwoo comes to greet us.

Hendery, YangYang, and Chenle come along.

Lucas starts to joke around and Chenle laughs loudly. It' funny, he sounds exactly like a dolphin.

Suddenly, I remember when Kun told me that Chenle likes me. Now I kinda feel bad for Chenle. He seems very close to Lucas. I wonder if he's fine knowing that the girl he likes is dating his friend. I looked at him with sadness. I wish everyone could be happy... (A/N : girl stop being so full of yourself!!)

"Yah, unni!", someone grabs my shoulder. It's Minah.

"Oh, Min-", the young girl doesn't let me finish and starts to shout because of the loud music, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR CLOTHES! I SPENT THREE FUCKING HOURS HELPING YOU!", She sounds very angry.

I look at her apologetically and try to explain, "Sorry Minah, I had to ride a bike with your brother".

"WHAT?", She asks, "I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

"I HAD TO RIDE A BIKE", I yell in her ear as I get closer to her.

"SO?!", she glares at me puzzled.

"It was very risky..."

"WHAT?"

"IT WAS RISKY", I yell again for her to be able to hear me.

"Yeah, I guess your right, but NEXT TIME WHEN I ASK YOU TO WEAR SOMETHING, DON'T CHANGE!", the girl warns me.

"Yeah, I won't. Promise.", I nod my head and smile at her.

I understand now why Mark likes her, she is cute. I actually don't really like clingy people, and especially girls who call me unni, but with her, I don't mind it.

While I'm busy talking to Minah, Mark and Haechan come and interrupt our conversation.

"What are you guys doing here?", I ask them. I didn't know they were also coming. I never heard the boys talk about any party before.

"We are partying... just like you", Haechan rolls his eyes.

"Why are you so shocked? They always come to parties", Minah adds.

"Are you serious!", I glare at Mark and Haechan.

"What? I thought you didn't like parties", Mark quickly says in his defense.

"Who said I don't like going to parties, especially when you guys are going", I stare at him, feeling betrayed.

"Okay, sorry. We will tell you next time", Mark apologizes.