1

(Flashback)

"I'm tired of doing this Stefan! I'm sick and tired of seeing you and Elena be all lovey dovey right in front of me! I don't know if your trying to prove a point that she's yours but it needs to stop.  If you and Elena want to be like that thdn take it to a god damn bedroom!"

"I don't know what your talking about Damon."

"Bullshit! Every time I walk into a room your always shoving your tongue down her throat!"

"Can I not kiss my girlfriend without you being jealous?"

"Now why would you accuse me of being jealous?"

"Because whether you'll admit it or not you love Elena. "

"Stefan I don't love her! I never loved her! I didn't love Katherine and I don't love Elena!"

"Damon you loved Katherine and you only love Elena because she looks like Katherine."

"I was compel to love Katherine you weren't! And I don't love e
elena I never have because that bitch is just like Katherine."

"She is nothing like Katherine."

"Stefan she is! She loves us both and tries to string us along but everytime I try to bring someone over she gets bitchy and shit when she should since it's "always" Stefan. Think about that Stefan, and just to let you know I never cared about Katherine. Nor do I care about Elena but even if I did love Elena I wouldn't love her because she looks like Katherine."

(End of flashback)

Damon pov:

I hate that stupid bitch, she won't let me do shit. Ugh why do i care she doesn't love me I try to convince myself that I do love her but yet I still feel like I'm missing something. Oh who am I kidding no one is ever going to love me.

I raise my hand asking for another round "sorry were closing" says a lady. I look up at her seeing her eyes dilate. "Give me the bottle." She nods reaching down and hands me the whole bottle.

I grab the bottle stumbling out of the bar. I start to head in the direction of home. But stop when I see a blonde. Heh...why not won't hurt for a midnight snack.

"Hey blonde~"

___________Next Morning_____________

I wake up squinting from the bright light shinnning in my face. I groan out strecting, I stay still when I hear talking. I try to block everything out focusing on the talking hearing a ringing then the conversation become loud.