14

Damon pov:

I'm at the Grill right now and boy does it feel good to have a drink! With all the crap going on it's been a couple of days maybe a week and yeah like I said too fucking long.

"Hello love~"

I groan taking the shot then put the shot glass down getting up I head to the bathroom. I wasn't surprise when he followed me into the bathroom I could see him in the reflection of the mirror.

"Ugh what do you want Klaus?"

"Can I not come visit one of my mates?"

"No."

"Aw now Damon don't be like that love."

"I'm not your love."

"Of course you are love your my mate both of y'all are."

"Klaus-"

He was walking tours me so I did what anyone else would do and start to back up I really didn't want him be near me even if my body is screaming for him. I was trap between him and the counter both of my hands are gripping onto the counter I could feel pieces chipping off into my hands.

"Damon~are you sure you want me to leave?"

"Yes."

"Mmm love you know how much I hate liars~"

"I'm not lying."

"Oh really? So if I compel you, you'll tell me the same lie?"

.......

"What I thought and like I said Damon I hate liars."

I was about to say something but he fucking kisses me! I don't know what I should half of me wants to kick his ass and the other which I assume is caused by the bond wants him to continue.

I knew that I would never here the end of this and that I'll regret this later, but I start to kiss back my right arm goes around his neck while my left stays in place.

3rd pov:

Klaus had both arms around Damon's waist having a firm grip making sure Damon didn't go anywhere. Klaus starts to grind into Damon hearing a muffled moan, taking this moment he slips his tongue into Damon's mouth.

Klaus claims every corner he could find he loves the feeling he gets when both of the wet muscles touch.

"Ugh~Klaus"

When they pull away for air Klaus's eyes were yellow but in the middle you could see a outline of dark blue-green. Moving one hand from Damon's waist to the inky black hair pulling it back, getting a pleasurable noise in return.

Bringing his head down he starts to suck on the smooth pale skin that is own by Damon Salvatore. He wanted to save the best for last which is marking his mates, he brought his hand that was still on the waist to the front of Damon's pants.

Just as he was about to unbutton them they hear the door open pulling back there stood Matt Donovan looking shock but quickly shakes his head.

Matt went to leave but before he could he was grabbed by Klaus who started to compel, Matt's eyes going from small to big and round like he was on some type of drug.

"Forget you saw this."

Matt nods walking out of the bathroom leaving the two alone again. Klaus turns back to Damon going over to the Salvatore getting close to him again lips barely touching.