19

'How the hell am I going to get out of this?'

"There is no way out love~your ours and we're not letting you go."

Damon watched as Elijah went behind him he turns his head to look at Elijah who was looking back down at him with a slight smirk on his face.

"Damon~"

Damon turns back to Klaus who picks him up trapping him between the two bodies. Klaus kisses Damon slowly as Elijah was kissing at his neck. Damon was letting out shaky breaths, little moans and groans. Klaus confessed about Halyey then Elijah pulled his head back confessing right after Klaus was done.

"I got rid of Hayley love she won't be near me again."

"Forgive me Damon for what I had done, I wanted her to leave but the only way was if she could talk to you. I knew you would not listen so I had no chose but to compell you,  I have mistaken my choice on doing that."

"Do you forgive us love~?"

Damon let's out a shaky breath his head was tilted back resting on Elijah shoulder as he let out a quite moan shaking his head in a 'yes' movement.

"Words love."

"Y...yes ugh~ Elijah, Klaus what are you doing?"

"What does it look like Damon? We're claiming what's ours."

"Please...."

"Please what Damon?"

"I don't know just-Elijah, Niklaus please~"

Damon moaned louder when he felt Elijah's K-9's sink into his neck on the left side, he sees Klaus bite into his wrist not looking away he easily grips onto the wrist.

As he was sucking on the wrist he understood why feeling more teeth sink into his skin but on the right side. He stops feeding on the wounded wrist when his hair was pulled back by Elijah making him let out a groan and half moan.

He bucks into Klaus hand which some how was down his pants cupping his hard on. He moans louder this time until the wrist was pushed into his mouth making him wantledly feed on it.

His breath hitched panting against the wrist which was dripping a mix of blood and saliva. He let's out a moan that echoed into the streets as he cums in Klaus hand. Klaus pulls his hand out pulling back his head and other hand he brings the spunk covered hand to his bloody mouth not breaking eye contact.

Klaus likes his hand clean slowly seeing Damon groan and biting his lip, once he was done he kisses Damon. Elijah let's out a quite moan as he grinded into Damon once more before cumming in his pants.

When he detached his fangs from Damon's neck you could see two marks on Damon one for each mate. Damon sighs leaning on the wall he looks at both men before dashing off feeling whole inside.

The Mikaelson brothers start to walk in the opposite direction to their house.