12

Klaus shifts groaning he looks around seeing that he was still in the woods, must had been too much pain. Then he thought on why that pain was there his eyes turn yellow as his veins show.

"Your dead mates!"

Klaus gets up speeding off until he stops in front of the Salvatore house hearing no one so he goes to his next location. Stopping he hears talking focusing on the voices he easily makes them out Stefan, Damon, and the one and only Elena. Klaus looks to his side spotting his weapons he yanks to fence poles out of the ground hearing the wood crack in his grip.

He looks through the window yellow meeting blue, he starts to walk forward throwing one of the boards seeing it go through the window and into the wall but no Damon in pain.

He kicks the door down looking around he throws the other board again missing his target. He zooms over to the first board grabbing it and the second one, he throws one again this time it got ahold on the older Salvatore hitting the leather jacket pinning it and Damon to the wall.

Damon tries to hurry up and slip out of the jacket barely getting out in time as he sees the other wood pierce the wall were his heart should be.

Damon went to vamp out but was pinned to the wall face to face with a growling hybrid who looks ready to attack.

"Ahhhhhrghhhh!!!!"

Damon sees Klaus grip his head falling down to the floor he looks forward and sees Bonnie she was behind Klaus her hand out doing some type of magic.

                   Damon pov:

Suddenly I was hit with panic and fear like I should be trying to protect somebody. I tried to calm down but it was getting too much that's when I found out it was Klaus who was making me feel this.

The yells of pain echoing in my ears was driving me crazy I was gritting my teeth trying to fight it I wanted Klaus to be harmed to be in pain but my chest ached every time Bonnie put more force into the spell.

"Bonnie stop!"

I didn't know what had taken over my body but next thing I knew I was begging for Bonnie to stop, I ran over to Klaus pulling the hurting man into my embrace gripping onto the curly dirty blond hair trying to calm the Original down.

I see Bonnie's hand go down as her face had complete terror on it like she had betrayed someone.

"I'm sorry Damon I just didn't want him to hurt you I-I didn't know."

I see a tear go down her face I stare straight into her eyes putting all emotions into it letting her know it wasn't her fault

"D-Damon"

I look down seeing Klaus moving looking at me I knew I should have pulled away or did something but for some reason I didn't. That's when I finally gotten to see how the man looks, yes I see him everyday with the trying to kill him but I mean actually take time to notice how he looks.

I had to do something this is all a mistake it's just this stupid bond. I look at Klaus one more time before shaking my head using my vampire speed to get out of there.....thats the only thing I really like as a side effect to being a vampire.

                         3rd pov:

"Stefan we have to go."

Stefan nods as Bonnie walks away and outside he grabs Elena walking out with her leaving Klaus by himself.

♤At Bonnie's House♤

"Bonnie it wasn't your fault."

"Damon I-you were screaming for me to stop I betrayed my friend!"

"Bonnie it's just the bond ok I wanted you to hurt him but I just felt the urge to stop it and I hated that I wanted to stop it. Bonnie please you didn't do anything wrong, you did the right thing I'm the one who did the wrong thing."

"I'm sorry Damon."

"Don't be you have nothing to be sorry about."

◇At The Mikaelson Home◇

"Are you alright Niklaus?"

"I'm fine Elijah."

"I was informed you tried to hurt Damon earlier."

"And what if did."

"Then don't do it again younger brother because it is very painful."

Elijah sees Klaus staring at him and the more it was happening the more he got worried but he would never show that.

"Niklaus I will ask you again are you alright?"

Klaus's eyes turn yellow that's when Elijah became very worried before he could do anything else or say anything else he saw Klaus come at him pinning him to the wall.

"N-Niklaus?"