23

"Klaus! I can see you and the others have notice Damon is gone, surprised since how little y'all actually care for him."

"Who is this?"

"Come on Klaus you don't recognise your own best friends voice?"

"Marcel."

"That's the one."

"Where is Damon?"

"Oh you know just.....laying around."

"I will kill you and everyone you've ever met if you lay a finger on him."

"Sure you will buddy, sure you will."

Klaus hangs up the phone feeling anger go through his body he tries to control it and not make a scene. He walks back inside everybody looking at him until Elena speaks.

"Who was that Klaus."

"That was Marcel a guy I knew and used to trust."

"Wh-"

"What does he want?"

"Well Stefan right now it isn't about what he wants it's about who he wants."

"What do you mean?"

"Marcel as Damon."

"Well were is Marcel?"

"How should I know? Marcel is his own person."

"Klaus this is no time for games my brothers life is at stake!"

Suddenly Klaus went from one side of the room to the other in a flash and was up in Stefan's face. His voice low and in a whisper for only him to hear.

"You don't think I know that? You don't think I can feel that? Me and Elijah feel every bit of pain Damon goes through. You don't think it hurts us to know he's our mate and we don't know where he is? How to help him? How to take away the pain? When we find out where they are I don't care who it is they are bloody dying tonight as for now I would watch my tone if I was you sunshine."

Elijah steps in the middle separating them he looks at Stefan then at Klaus who's jaw was stiffen up.

"This is very stressful yes but we cannot act like animals we have to stay calm because the more we fight the more things they can do to Damon."

They all get to work trying to find out anything hours start to past hitting night time before suddenly Klaus gasp taking off.

"Where is he going?!"

"How should i know it's Niklaus."

"Your his mate!"

"I am Elena but I do not read minds."

[In woods]

"Marcel!!!"

Klaus yells stomping around looking everywhere he hears a crack and spins around to see Marcel smiling.