2

Damon pov:

This isn't happening this can't happen! Stefan has Elena I need Elijah please don't take him.

I get startle hearing a gasp I look around to see no one. From the corner of my eye I see movement I turn my head looking at where Elijah is seeing him move.

I could see pure rage in his eyes ready to murder whoever did that too him but then out gazes meet and it's suddenly gone.

Elijah pov:

I

gasps out waking up from my "little nap" I look around to find the person who did this only to see Damon? No it can't be he died...he died! I have to be seeing things.

"Elijah?"

I melt at the sound of his voice I couldn't take it anymore within a blink of an eye I rush over to him grabbing him by the collar and pin him to the wall hearing it creak.

Damon pov:

I groan out being pushed against the wall. I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him closer kissing Elijah. I know this is wrong since he was just trying to kill Elena but I couldn't help it, I needed him.

"Damon!"

Fuckkkkkk me and Elijah pull away and without a second glance Elijah was gone like a bat out of hell.

I stare at Stefan seeing that he was angry, I already know this was going to be bad.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

I tried to play it off but it wasn't going to happen tonight.

"That! You and him kissing, why in the hell were you kissing him?!"

"Oh like you care Stefan."

"I do Damon, I care about you."

"Oh really? Because from what's been going on it's been all about Elena."

"Damon did he compel you?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Because I know you wouldn't....kiss anyone who's trying to kill Elen-"

"There you go again! Elena this, Elena that! Making it all about Elena! Just because you make it about Elena doesn't mean I want to make everything about Elena!"

"Damon you're just upset okay? We can get rid of him then everythi-"

"No! I'm not upset I actually never felt better in life since he return. Felt empty and alone but now I don't! And you will NOT kill him because if you do I'll make sure Elena goes down too.

"Damon you will not touch her."

"Try me."

"Damon-"

"And if you don't think I will then watch me. I will drive Elena off that bring just like her parents did accept she wouldn't survive because you won't be there to help her Stefan."

With that I zoom away running to God knows where, soon trees start to surround me and I end up at the old salvatore foundation.

I go and sit on a broken stone block probably lefted from the house. I sit there looking at the ground listening to the crickets thinking about some things.