Parent Pick Up

Y/N's POV*

After the orientation, Y/N headed to her job at the hospital. But in the back of her mind she wondered why the man looked so familiar. 'Did I see him somewhere before?' Y/N sighed. She turned up the music to drown out her thoughts.

Once she arrived at her job, she parked her car and headed inside. "Y/N!" A voiced called. She turned around to search for the owner of the voice. "N/N I need a favor." Said her best friend and co-worker Jihyo. Jihyo had always been there to cover for Y/N so, Y/N considered The younger girls almost a sister. "One of my surgeons canceled last minute. Do you mind helping." Y/N nodded. "How long should this take?"

"About four hours if everything goes well." Said Jihyo. Y/N nodded again. "Okay, lets go." The two girls headed to the surgery room to begin the procedure.

• Time Skip

Namjoon's POV*

Namjoon got out of his car and headed to the school building. He got out of work early so he could pick up his kids from school. He was still a little late to pick up. By the time he got to the room there were only five children left. Two of which were his.

"Seokjin, Taehyung, lets go home." Namjoon said. He ushered the two out of the door. "Not yet, papa." Taehyung said. Namjoon was shocked. Taehyung rarely spoke. "Jiminie's mommy isn't here yet. I told him we'd stay with until his mommy came." Namjoon stared at the five year old bewildered. "Are you three brothers?" Asked Namjoon. They nodded. Namjoon hummed in response. He walked up to the one that looked the oldest. "Do you know your mommy's number?"

"Yes." He replied. Namjoon took out his phone and handed it to the boy. "Call your mommy and put it on speaker. The boy did as told. Namjoon decided that he didn't speak much either. The smallest of the three walks up the oldest boy and cuddles into the elder's stomach area, hiding his face. The dial tone plays and they wait in silence. Seokjin walks up to Namjoon and hugs his leg. A voice speaks through the phone.

"Hello?"

Namjoon finds that voice to be familiar, but he couldn't quite remember who the voice belonged to.

"Mommy?"

"Yoongi baby? Is that you?"

"Yes mommy?"

"Baby, mommy is so sorry. Something happened at the hospital and mommy had to stay but, I've been calling people to see if they could pick you guys up."

"Actually," Namjoon cut in. "I'm would be willing to take your kids with me and mine. I still have to pick up my youngest from daycare. So, I'll take them to my house after that."

"I was wondering were Yoongi got a phone. Are you sure that's okay?"

"I'm sure."

"Okay. Great. Thank you so much. Just send me the address of your home and I'll pick them up later."

"Sounds good."

"Great. See you later mister..." she paused as if waiting for something. Then, Namjoon realized she didn't know his name. "Kim Namjoon."

"Thank you Mr. Kim. I have to go now."

"Bye mommy." Her three children chorused.

"Bye my babies."

Namjoon sat on the couch and sighed. He had finally gotten Jimin to eat the Mac'n' cheese he had made for them. Taking care of six children was not easy. Especially, when they have such different personalities. All though, all the boys do get along well. They're like their own little family, with Namjoon as the father. A knock is heard. Hoseok perked up. "Is that mommy?" He asked. Namjoon shrugged and walked to the door. He looked through the peep hole in an attempt to see who was there. But, the person was to small as he could only see the top of their head. He opened the door.

His mouth fell agape as he opened the door to see the lady from the parking lot standing there. "Mr. Kim, I am so sorry it took me this long. I'm here to pick up the boys." She said. Namjoon stepped to the side and allowed her inside. "They're in the kitchen. I made Mac' n' cheese just in case because I didn't know if they had allergies." Namjoon said leader her to the kitchen. The minute she walked into to the kitchen and five year old Jimin jumped on her crying.

"Mommy! I missed you!" He bawled. He watched as Y/N picked up the five year old and hugged him tightly. "I know baby, I'm so sorry." Hoseok ran and hugged her leg. Yoongi started pulling in the hem of her shirt. "Mommy," Said Yoongi. "I'm tired." He whined. "Did you finish eating?" She asked Jimin. He nodded his head and smiled. Y/N looked unsure. "Let me see your plate." She said as she put him down. Jimin ran to get his bowl. Y/N looked at Namjoon in confusion. Jimin came back with an empty bowl and smiled brightly, to the point where his eyes disappeared. "How did you do it?"  Y/N looked at Namjoon. "How did you get him to eat?"

Namjoon stared an her with a confused gaze? "I told him to eat and he did." He said with a shrug. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. "Do you want to eat something before you leave? I don't think you eaten anything since morning?" Namjoon asked. "Yes, please." Y/N said quietly. She seemed to be deep in thought from the earlier subject. Why was she so shocked that Jimin ate? Namjoon led Y/N to the kitchen to make her a bowl of Mac'n'cheese. As he turned around to hand her the bowl, he saw a small smile grace her lips as she watched the boys eat, smile and laugh together.

Almost like a family. Namjoon smiled, too.