Never

Namjoon's POV

After the outing, Taehyung had been distant. Not just in his quiet Taehyung way, Taehyung had barely made eye contact with Namjoon and it bothered him. Seokjin and been talking to Taehyung about random thing, Taehyung had even played with Jeongguk, but he would not look at Namjoon.

Namjoon had no idea what caused this. He'd tried to talk to him but he'd only given meek responses. A nod, a shrug, a hum. Namjoon was bewildered. What had he done to make Taehyung so stand off-ish?

Namjoon sat in the kitchen, staring blankly into a coffee mug. Ironic. He doesn't even like coffee. Black that's all he sees. And when he drinks it, that's all he taste. He didn't like the bitterness. It made him feel like he was sinking. He didn't know what he was sinking into and quite frankly he didn't want to know.

"Appa!" Seokjin shouted as he ran into the kitchen. Namjoon turned his attention to the eight year old boy who had a bright smile on his face. 'At least some of my kids still like me.' he thought staring at the boy. "Can we go to Mommy- i mean Ms. Y/N's house?"

Now that Namjoon thought about it, Y/N hasn't texted him since they went out as a group. Before hand they texted all the time. A good morning, text a status update throughout the day, a silly picture, and a good night text. All things to fuel his school girl crush. He doesn't know if he's still interested in her. But he knows she hasn't texted him in almost three days.

Recently, he'd been texting S/N more and more. He definitely knows he's interested in her. She's really independent. She's very straight forward and out going. Her only down fall that Namjoon could see is the boys don't like her. Not even Jiminie.

"Appa..." Seokjin drawled. Namjoon noticed he hadn't answered the boy. "Sorry Jin, I'll call Ms.Y/N and ask her."

He was scared.

'What could her reaction be? Obviously is she's not texting him something is wrong. What could I have possibly done.' He thought. Why were Y/N and Taehyung were ignoring him?

~~~

Namjoon stood at Y/N's front door with his sons in front of him. He watched Taehyung and Seokjin to the door anxiously and start knocking. A feint "coming" was heard on the other side of the door.

Even Jeongguk was excited at the point. All three boys hadn't seen their "mom" in almost a week.

Soon enough, the black wooden door opened revealing the petite women in sweats and messy bun a top her head. Namjoon smiled at the sight. "My babies~" Y/N cooed earning grins from all three boys.

"Mommy!" they chorused. She kneeled down to hug them. "Come inside." she greeted. "Hey N/N ." Namjoon smiled at her and went in for a hug. Y/N didn't hug back. "Hey.." she drawled and walked further into her house.

"N/N... did I do something? Why are you acting like this?" She stared at him blankly then scoffed. "Oh heavens no! Why would you think that?" She replied her voice laced with sarcasm. The tone in her voice reminded Namjoon of the first day they met.

He sighed aggressively. "N/N I'm honestly confused." She rolled her eyes and turned away from him. "Oh how mature of you! You can't even confront me like an adult." She turned around her eyes wide.

"Me not acting like adult?" She chuckled darkly. "Says the one who let his school boy crush on my sister blind him on the fact that she disrespected our- your child!" Namjoon stood in shock. Is that why Taehyung is mad at him.

"N/N I honestly had no idea." He whispered. "Do you honestly think if I realized she was being rude to Tae I would've let it slide?" Y/N smacked her forehead. " For fluffs sake Namjoon! That's why I said you were distracted by your school boy crush." Y/N she rolled her eyes and turned her back to him.

"I'm sorry." he whispered.

"To me or our- your son?"

"To both you and our son." He said confidently. She turned around and studied his expression. Slowly she smiled at him. The smile that made him start liking her in the first place.

He opened his arms for a hug. She ran right into his arms.

"I missed you, Joon." she whispered

"I missed you, too Y/N."

"Now go apologize to my baby." she said pulling away. "I can tell he's mad at you." She crossed her arms in front of her chest. Her playful persona once again coming through.

"Now that I know why he's mad at me I finally can."

She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: For those who are still reading I'm not dead I promise. I've been having MAJOR writers block and I am so sorry to keep you waiting. Now that I'm on coronacation, I'll try to update more often!