Long hair, Long night

Namjoon's POV

After Y/N finished eating, Namjoon had lead them out of the house and to her car. Once everyone was buckled in, he returned inside his home. He sat on his couch with a sigh. He chuckled noticing the déjà vu. Seokjin jumped on the couch and snuggled next to him. "Papa," he spoke. Namjoon hummed in response. "Ms. Y/N is really pretty." Namjoon smiled. "Yes she is, Jinnie." Once again a knock was heard from the door. Namjoon got up wondering who it could be this time.

To his surprise once again Y/N was standing by the door with her head down. "Hey again." Namjoon chuckled. She fidgeted with her fingers. "M-my car won't start." She said still looking down. "It's late as well.." she trailed off. Namjoon got the feeling it would be really late by the time they finished jump starting her car. "Would you prefer to stay the night?" He asked. She nodded meekly. "Alright, lets go get the boys." He said. Y/N looked up at him with wide eyes. "Are you sure?" She questioned. He nodded. "Thank you so much!" She bowed at a ninety degree angle causing him to chuckle. "It's no problem."

•Time Skip•

Namjoon sat on his bed watching the televisions he waited for Y/N to return. He laughed as he recalled her bright red face when he handed her a pair of boxers. What else was she supposed to wear when she came out of the shower. A small smile lied on his face. He heard a creak in the floorboard and turned his attention to the door. Y/N was silently closing the door. His mouth fell agape as he stared at the woman before him.

Her big light brown eyes appeared bigger as her eyelashes remained wet from her shower. Her plump pink lips slightly parted. Her being in Namjoon's Ryan pajama shirt only made her appearance even more beautiful. It fit her like a dress, meaning the pants wouldn't fit at all. "Um.." she started quietly. "Could you- could you help me with my hair?" She asked. Namjoon only now realized how long her hair was. Her wet black hair landed at the top of her butt. He nodded.

Y/N crawled onto the bed and sat crisscross applesauce in infront of him. Namjoon leaned to his side and opened a drawer in his bedside dresser. He pulled out a brush and sighed. It belonged to his late wife. He had been able to get rid of everything else but this. He sighed. "Mr. Kim?"

"Please, call me Namjoon." He said as he began brushing her hair. "Okay. Namjoon, I just wanted to thank you again for letting us stay the night. As well as for picking my boys up today." Namjoon smiled. "Y/N~" he mused. "You don't have to be so formal." She sighed. "I guess I don't. I am wearing your underwear." They both laughed. "Tell me about your self." Said Y/N.

"What do you want to know?" Namjoon replied. He brushed her hair gently not wanting to hurt her. "What about your wife?" Namjoon tensed and stopped brushing. Y/N seemed to notice. "Sorry, I didn't know it was a touchy subject." Namjoon sighed. "It's alright. My wife- my wife died." Namjoon closed his eyes and took shaky breaths just so he didn't become emotional. It's been three years and he thought he would've been stronger about it by now. He felt thin arms wrap around his waist. He opened his eyes and saw Y/N hugging him. He was comfortable like this, he hugged her back.

Y/N pulled away a smiled softly at Namjoon. "I was never married. But the father of the boys- he left us." Namjoon saw the tears forming in her eyes. "I thought he would come back. But, he didn't. I feel like I've failed the boys and there's nothing I can do." At this point, the strong woman from earlier in the day completely tore down her walls. Slowly but surely, tears were streaming down her face.

Namjoon cupped her cheek and gave her a sympathetic smile. "I guess we're both broken. We're like our own single parents club." They broke out in laughter. Once they quited down, Namjoon's attention was again brought to her eyes and she was staring right back at him. He can't remember the last time he felt this way. And this wasn't any cliche moment. He knew what he felt. Kim Namjoon was genuinely attractived to Son Y/N.

Namjoon cleared his throat. "She we head to bed?" He asked avoiding eye contact. "Um..yes." Y/N blushed. Namjoon grabbed a pillow and was heading towards the door. "Wait!" Namjoon's head snapped back to face Y/N. "P-Please stay." Namjoon's heart raced at her request. "You want me to sleep with you?" He asked unsure. She nodded without making eye contact. Namjoon headed back into the bed and put his pillow down. He pulled the covers over his legs and laid on his back. "Good night, Y/N."

"Good Night, Namjoon."