Alone

People who saw Y/N and the boys all together normally thought they were one giant family. They even went slept at each other's houses nightly. Namjoon and his boy have clothes at Y/N's house. Y/N and her boys have clothes at Namjoon's house. This would be the first night in a while Y/N was sleeping alone.

Not even Jimin had came into her room that night.

Maybe, it was normal  for her to be use to sleeping with someone.

Maybe, that's why she couldn't sleep. For the past three hours, Y/N has been tossing and turning with no luck of  asleep.  She thought about waking one of the boys but, she glad they're finally learning to sleep on their own. She looked at the empty space next to her. She wondered why something as small as his absence threw off  her sleep schedule. She had been able to sleep without him for five years. Did he really have that big of an impact on her?

Eventually, Y/N had given up on the thought of sleep and decided to get a head start on the day. Since, she had a day off, maybe she could spend cleaning.

'What do adult women get to do in their free time?' she thought to herself. She said walking to the bathroom. She ran the bath water waiting for the water temperature to rise. Once it did, she discarded her clothes and stepped into the bath. Easing her self into the bath she laid her head back.

"Maybe, I'll just do this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N; I know this is a filler i'm sorry i have great  ideas i just don't know how to continue them. Hopefully i'll update soon. Thank you so much for reading.