"Date"

Y/N's POV

After the nine of them finished eating they decided to walk around town. Y/N held Jeongguk in one those pouches strapped around her chest. She held onto Taehyung and Hoseoks hands. Jimin was walking in front of them holding Namjoon's hand. Seokjin and Yoongi were holding hand while walking in between Y/N and Namjoon. S/N stood next to Jimin, talking to Namjoon.

Y/N noticed something odd. S/N said she wanted to see the babies. Yet, she has barely paid any attention to them. None of them seem to mind though. S/N seems solely invested in becoming aquatinted with Namjoon.

"Mommy, can we go there?" Jimin said as he pointed to a store. 'The line store?' Y/N thought. She nodded and led the group. Namjoon only seemed to notice they were going in a different direction when he felt Jimin's hand leave his.

"Oh! They went inside the store." He said to S/N. "Let's go." Like the gentleman he was raised to be, Namjoon opened the door for S/N.

"Aunty, do you want something?" Yoongi asked S/N. Barely sparing him a glance she dismissed him. Y/N furrowed her brow at the interaction. Alas, she pushed it aside as S/N was just distracted. All the boys seemed to stick to Y/N as they went through the store. Gawking at various prop up dolls, teddy bears bigger than Jeongguk, head pieces, and many other things.

"Papa! Look!" Taehyung called to Namjoon. He pointed enthusiastically at a heart shaped alien with yellow lips. "I want that one!" Both Namjoon and Y/N we astonished Taehyung spoke more than five words. But Taehyung has been speaking more around Y/N.

"Taehyung, your father and I were having a conversation. It was rude of you to cut me off." S/N spoke calmly. But the glare she was giving the five year old was still evident on her face.

Y/N was confused. What was causing her sister to act like this? On top of that, why would she come just to be rude and ignore the boys. "Boys do you want ice cream?" Y/N offered. As expected, she received 6 happy nods in response.

"Well let's go!" She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry it takes me so long to update :/ i'm trying i promise.