Chapter 9

Eric's POV
When I saw her coming out of the pool, I couldn't help myself but stare. Oh my God the cleavage, and my thoughts run to last night when I help her big soft jugs in my hands but I can't let her get to me. She's not my type besides Eleanor, my on and off again ex girlfriend called and she'd like to talk. I honestly don't know why she wants to talk, but she could be a good distraction from my wife right now, might be a long night.

I drive to Eleanor's place, I go up the elevator to the third floor, walk to her door and knock. She opens the door in her shower robe thinking she definitely must be naked beneath that.
"You came". She rushes to hug me and gives me a kiss on my lips.
" yeah, you wanted to talk". I replied as she lets me in and closes the door behind her.
"I've missed you baby let go out and catch up like the good old times" as she places her hands around my neck.

"I don't feel like it Eleanor, if you wanna hang out we can do it here, besides u said you wanted to talk".

" You're no fun but fine we can stay in". She says with disappointment but honestly I didn't mind.

Eleanor has been my on and off girlfriend, we'd been together for about 2 years. She's a Victoria secret model plus the life of every party. Before being discovered she was a socialite, well still is I guess but as a man, sometimes you just get tired and want tranquillity. Plus I can't afford showing up to work with hangovers.

She runs to the kitchen and comes back with a bottle of win and two wine glasses and sets them down on the coffee table. She sits down on her lawson couch and gestures me to sit down next to her as she pours the wine into the glasses and I oblige. She hands me my glass of wine and moves in to cuddle with her glass of wine in one hand. As I take a sip, I hear a click sound. I set my glass down and I see her taking selfies of us. "Eleanor, you know I don't do selfies".

" Baby, just this once plus we look so cute together. We practically make the perfect couple, we'd make Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie jealous".

" Brad and Angelina aren't even together anymore, plus we aren't together Eleanor and you know that". I say to her a bit agitated.

"I know baby, but we can fix that, that's why I called you". She pleads as she leans forward to kiss me, I kiss back and she grabs my hand and places it under her robe to her right breast, I squeeze it but it doesn't feel the same but I decide to ignore it. I kiss her deeper but I can't stop picturing about Alaine and I break the kiss.
" Eleanor I can't do this, not now. I gotta go. It was nice seeing you though". As I grab my jacket and head out.

I rush back home, open the door and I hear the TV on. She must be in the entertainment room.
I walk towards the entertainment room and I find her, 'my wife' seated alone with a bowl of pop corn with a blanket over her legs watching an anime.
"Oh you back, did you have dinner?" She asks.
"I'm hungry for something else".
She looks at me with a 'oh oh' look and I rush to her and press my lips against hers. For a second I thought she would push me but she opens her lips to accommodate my tongue and she wraps her hands around my neck. " I want you Alaine" I whisper to her in between the kisses.
She smiles and deepens the kiss. "I want you too Eric".

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you enjoyed though. I'm not so good at writing sex scenes so bear with me.