Chapter 15

Alaine's POV

It's been a week since I moved back in. The night he kissed me when he asked me to move back in was tempting. When he kissed  me my whole body was under fire And ever since the pregnancy I've been super horny like all the freaking time. I googled, and apparently its normal, some women get horny all the time because of the raging hormones. I've been trying to resist the temptation ever since that night. I mean live with the guy for fucks sake. He's like a moving piece of meat.

"Just buy a dildo or go fuck the guy" that's the advice my best friend gave me. Besides dildos aren't the same, I want him to touch my body and explore it, dildos don't do that, dildos don't give you head. I just wanna sit on his fucking face its stressing me out.

He's been nice to me, getting me anything and everything I want and need. He's been reading on pregnancy and checks up on me every single hour, I'm pregnant not ill and every time he comes over to check on me, whether its at work or home in my room, I just wanna jump him. This is it, mommy ain't gonna starve herself for another 7 months when he keeps parading himself around me, its like he's daring me eat him.

Eric's POV
It's 10:00pm, in my room getting ready to call it a day. Checked on Alaine and the babies and they seem to be doing great. I hear the door open and its Alaine in her robe.

"Do you need anything?" I ask, she never comes up to my room.

"Yeah, I....I..", she stammers. She never stammers.

" Alaine, what's wrong? You can tell me anything you know that, right?" Trying to reassure her so she can freely talk without her nerves.

With her eyes closed she blurts out, "I've been super horny and I need you to make love to me".
There's silence for a while.

" for the sake of the babies, plus the doctor prescribed it". She adds.

I couldn't help but laugh a little. "Alaine, u didn't have to ask". As I walk over to her to kiss her. I open her robe and she naked underneath it.

"What do you want me to do to you?" I whisper in her ear.

"I wanna sit on your face"  she whispers back as she pushes me back on the bed.

Last night was wild, I let her take control and I gotta say she was indeed starving. We had 4 rounds and let's not forget the morning sex and the shower sex. It was amazing. I hear my phone buzz, and I grab it and see its a text from her,

Alaine: Hey, do you have plans for lunch?

Me: No, why do you ask?

Alaine: I'll bring over lunch.

Me: Thanks, you don't have to.

Alaine: I want to, plus you gonna need the strength.

Me: Strength for?

Alaine: a quickie

Alaine's POV

I know I've been wearing him off, but he always gets a way to satisfy me. He bought me a vibrator and we've been using it. We've been experimenting on different toys and I believe he's enjoying it. I never thought I'd ever use sex toys. Its not like I'm some sex beast, sometimes all I want is for him to rub my pussy till I climax. Sometimes its just a lick, sometimes I wanna suck him, sometimes I just wanna cuddle. We practically share a room now, my room though especially since he always comes by to check on how we are doing. It's been fun a relaxing. The doctor says, whatever we doing we should keep it up cause everything looks in order.

What were your weird pregnancy cravings?