Chapter 10

Alaine's POV
I wake up, and I feel muscular arms around me. I look around I see I'm still in the entertainment room on the large chaise loungers I turn around and see him sleeping besides me and then I notice we both naked covered with a small blanket. I find myself reminiscing about last night as I look at him sound asleep and the words, "I'm hungry for something else" and "I want you Alaine" and couldn't help but smile. It all felt like a dream, this man makes me have multiple orgasms, something my ex couldn't do and I had to fake it all the time.

I slowly try to move, trying to leave because I honestly don't know what to expect, and he pulls me in tighter. "Where do you think you going wife?"
"Umm..." A little surprised, I became speechless.
"Alaine, you can't possibly be thinking of leaving me with this morning glory" as he directs his eyes to his morning erection. I started laughing and lowered myself between his legs under the blanket, "What sort of wife would I be if I did?" As I kissed his hard member.

We left the entertainment room and headed to his room to shower together, he's excuse was we have to save water for the sake of the environment. Thanks to him, we were both late for work. The day went by and I thought nothing could kill my mood, but I was so wrong.

I grab my laptop and decide to check the news on current affairs, from politics, the economy, sports to entertainment and I see a headlines that makes my heart sink.
'Eleanor Fitzgerald and Eric Archer back together again' with an article attached about the on and off couple and an Instagram post of them together sipping wine. At first I thought, could be an old picture but then I knew it wasn't cause I could see it was the shirt he had on last night.
Keep it together Alaine, you aren't gonna cry. Don't cry don't cry don't cry. I kept telling myself over and over and I didn't cry but instead the emotion that took over me was anger.

I didn't wanna see him and I avoided his texts all day. So I decided to go back home late hoping to find him asleep but who was I kidding the chances of that happening were like 0.00000001.

I arrive home only to find him waiting for me. " Alaine, you didn't respond to any of my texts".

"I know". I sass at him.

" Don't sass me, I was worried. Its late and you couldn't even be bothered to at least text back to let me know you alright ".

" Oh, you wanna know if I'm alright? Well let me tell you then. NO ERIC I'M NOT ALRIGHT, I THOUGHT WE HAD A MOMENT OR MOMENTS LAST NIGHT AND TODAY MORNING BUT NO, I'M JUST ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR GIRLS YOU GET TO HIT IT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND ISN'T ENOUGH".

"What the fuck you talking about?" He asks with confusion in his eyes.

"Oh don't play dumb". As I grab my phone and show him the article with the picture with him and his girlfriend.

" Alaine, I went there cause she wanted to talk, that's all. She's my ex and nothing more".

"Well, you two looked pretty cozy for exes" as I clench my jaw

I see him getting agitated. "Yes, fine Alaine I went over and thought things would be the same with her and I kissed her but as I was kissing her, all I could think about was you. I meant it when I said I want you Alaine". He moves closer and cups my cheek in his right hand as his left hand goes down my lower back and he pulls me closer and kisses me passionately.

A few weeks later and its almost the swimwear grand party of the Maribel Hotel. Honestly, I've been waiting for him to bring it up and perhaps go together. Things between us have been good, I think. We haven't been going out to public places, I figured to avoid paparazzi but when we are at home, it magical. The love making, the cuddles, the fun we have together playing video games, watching animes and movies. We even once got into an argument over DC vs Marvel. I know it was a stupid fight and when we realised how absurd we were, we couldn't stop laughing.