Death and Confusion- Kevin's POV

"What do we do," Ella came running up to me.
"We have to find Danny before he kills someone and trust me he will." I was nervous.

I walked back over to the grave where the rest of the pack was.
"I need to go find Danny," I told them. Logan and Greyson just ignored me. Gage stood up and looked at me.
"No we don't you do." He seemed angry.
"Ok fine," I went up to Sophia.
"I'm going to go to Deaton to figure out if I can bring back Stella." She left in her car.

Ryland and Poppy left to go and bring the Blades who survived to go find somewhere safe. Ella was coming with me to find Danny. Gage screamed and Logan and Greyson were trying to hold him down. Gage stopped screaming when I started to run back over to him. He grabbed Greyson and got his knife out and cut Greyson's wrist. His blood dropped into the grave. Logan tried to stop him from doing that to Greyson. Gage then turned and cut Logan in the chest. His blood then dropped into the grave. A light started to glow in the ground.

I was so confused by what was happening. Ella stood behind shocked as well. Then a body started to rise from in the grave. Guess who it is. Stella. She stood up and was also confused. I could see her grabbing where the stake hit her.

"W-what happened," she was looking at one of us to tell her.
"I think I just brought you back to life." Gage walked up to her and hugged her. "I had no idea what I was doing. It was like someone took control of me." He let go of her and then looked at Logan and Greyson and hugged them.

Ella got on her phone and called everyone and told them what happened. Gage came over to me and we walked down away from the group.

"I think I know who was in control of me. It was that Lola lady. She was the old lady in my first banshee dream. I could hear her voice telling me what to do." Gage was trying to explain what happened.

"I think that means they need Stella for something." I said to him. "The originals I mean."
"I got that. I will stay with Stella 24/7 and defend her." Gage was smiling.

We walked back to Stella and the rest of them.

"I want to help find Danny. He seems to be angry at the world right now." She was looking at me.
"I don't think that's a good ide-" Gage was cut off by Stella.
"No Gage I'm going. I'm faster and I can find him so much quicker."
"How do you know your a vampire!" Ella chimed in.
"I just do. I can feel it in my body." She was smirking. She seemed kinda different.

Greyson and Logan went to find Sophia and the Blades. The rest of us were going to find Danny. I needed to find him. He's the love of my life.

Stella ran off and she definitely was a vampire, but did she have the werewolf side of her still. Ella and I ran behind her much slower. Gage got into his car and followed us. I was following Danny's scent. It was leading to the school.

I remembered there was a lacrosse game tonight. I couldn't play because I was out of town. Now I'm not. I called Sophia to get to the game before us. She was already headed to the school because she was going to find Liam and Scott to warn them about the vampires.

I got to the game and we were winning. I heard a roar and then I heard a scream coming from the school. Stella was already in there pinning Danny to the lockers.

"Stella let him go," I saw Sophia behind her.

Ella was running towards Stella and she let go of Danny. He fell to the ground. I went over to him. He was shaking. Ella had Stella in her hands.

"I'm scared," Danny said to me. I started to hold him in my arms. I leaned down and kissed him. He stopped shaking.

"Stella calm down." It was Jett shaking Stella and Ella was right next to him now.

"I don't love you anymore Jett just stay away from me. All of you. I don't want anything to do with any of you." She was not the same girl who loved all of us to much. She was one of the nicest people I knew and now she isn't even the same. I guess death can do that to someone.

Stella ran off. I could tell Jett was broken. Ella pulled him into a hug.

"We can fix her and she will be back to normal." Ella whispered softly to Jett.

Sophia was trying to figure out what Gage did. Gage came running in and saw all of us, but Stella.

"Where is she?!"

"We don't know, brother. What did you do to her. She doesn't feel anything for any of us." Sophia was explaining to Gage.

Danny and I finally stood up from our sitting position. I had an idea.

"Guys there is someone who might know what to do."

"What!?" Everyone else said. Liam and Scott walked into the school and saw all of us.

"We need to find James." I told all of them.