The Surprise-Stella's POV

3 weeks later

Danny and Kevin were getting ready for college. So was Sophia. I am about to be a senior. I haven't been at school for a few days. I haven't been feeling the best. I kept getting sick in the morning and I knew what that meant. I really hoped I was pregnant. I haven't told anyone about the vomiting in the morning. I think Ella knows even though she hasn't said anything. Danny is to busy getting ready for college to notice me not feeling good.

I wanted to take a pregnancy test, but I'm to scared that if I am pregnant what Gage would say or do. Gage and I have been hanging out so much and I love him.

Ella say me sitting in the living room. She came up to me.

"I know that you aren't feeling good. Have you thought of what that could mean." Ella asked me.

"Yes, Ella. I don't think I can be pregnant. I'm part vampire and vampires can't get pregnant." I was mad and scared at the same time.

"You should take a test to be sure." She insisted. I knew she was right. Danny and Kevin came into the apartment when we were about to leave to go to the store.

"Hey guys where are you going." Danny asked in a curious way.

"Nowhere!" I said.

"School!" Ella screams.

"Oh so your going nowhere and to the school." Danny was smiling. Kevin started to laugh. Danny wrapped his arms around Kevin and they both started laughing. Ella and I were a little embarrassed. I walked out the door with Ella right behind me. I heard Danny say, "I'm gonna go with them." to Kevin. He ran out of the apartment.

We were in the car and it was awkward.

"You know you can tell me what's happening, right?" Danny told me.

"She might be pregnant and she doesn't think she is." Ella said before I could say anything.

"I'm not pregnant. I can't be. We used a condom anyway." I explained to them.

We got to the store and I bought a test. I walked into the bathroom with Ella behind me. Danny stayed in the hall waiting. I did the test and waited the amount of time it says to wait. I didn't want to look at it. So I let Ella look. She didn't say anything for like 20 seconds. I started to get really nervous.

"Just tell me," I yelled when I didn't mean too.

"Umm, you are definitely pregnant."

I stared at her blankly. She hugged me. I started to cry.

"It's going to be okay, Stella. Danny and I will be here for you." I heard the door open. It was Danny. He walked in and hugged me.

"Kev and I will help in anyway we can."

I was scared to tell Gage and Sophia. I hope they feel the same way as these two do.

"I'm pregnant." I said out loud.