Stella! I love you!-Gage's POV

Sophia and Ella told me what Stella did at the club. I will say I was upset that she slept with someone who wasn't me. I have been trying to get her to turn her humanity back on. So has everybody else. Danny and Kevin were on another mission thing to figure out what's happening to him.

Ella was still mad at her and wasn't helping as much as she should. Jett has been absent as well. He's still mad at her.

Stella walked out of her room. I was living in the living room. Sophia was in Danny's room. I made breakfast for her.

"No I don't want pancakes. I want blood." She grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge.
"Where did you get that!" Sophia was standing behind me.
"Umm the hospital. Where else would I get it?" She was so mean now. It hurts every time I'm with her now.
"Okay well don't get used to  drinking that stuff. Your not going to be like this forever." She looked at Sophia who was looking at me. "That's one of the reasons Danny and Kevin are gone. They are looking for a way to fix all of this. They found it, but it's really difficult to do." She was trying to explain to us.
"I don't want to be back to normal. I'm stronger than I was before." She said smiling.
"Why are you such a bitch," I said without meaning too. Sophia's mouth was open and Stella was actually laughing.

"I'll take that as a compliment, Gagie poo." She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I have to leave and go find something." She looked at me. Then she ran out of the door and was off.

"Sophia what do we need to fix her." I was really needed to fix her.

"Well, Danny said that we need to go to one of the highest points in the world. We need three banshees and their blood." She was trying to remember what Danny said. Umm and I think we need the blood of her bloodlines original vampire."

"Okay let's start then." I said smirking.