The Ritual-Stella's POV

The picture up at the top is Alexa. I thought I should get her someone since she might I have a bigger part in the next book. Yes, there will be a sequel to this book.

I woke up to see that I was on a table or altar type thing. There was a girl with purple hair standing over top of me. She saying something, but I was still a little drowsy. I heard Gage and Jett arguing. Lydia was trying to figure out what the purple haired lady was doing. I started to hear what the lady was doing. She was chanting some sort of something.

"What are you doing," Lydia tried asking Alexa. I guess that's her name.

"Lydia stop distracting me! I'm going to mess up! I'm not as strong without my coven." She was struggling to keep herself up on her feet. I still didn't know what was happening.

Gage and Jett stopped arguing and ran over to me.

"Stella you'll be fine, just stay calm." Gage said to me. Jett was holding my hand. I still didn't want to go back to being a werewolf. I was fine with the new power I have.

"Let me go!" I yelled and tried to get up. I couldn't move.

"Alexa cast a spell that doesn't let you move." Jett said holding my hand and not letting it go.

Someone else was now here and I couldn't see them.

"Avery! Eric?! What are you doing here!" Lydia said.

"We can't let you cure her." Eric tan at Alexa. He grabbed her by the throat. I could move now.

"What are you!" Eric yelled at the girl.

"A witch!" She lifted her hand and Eric dropped her. He grabbed his head.

"What did you do to me" he screamed.

"I'm making sure you don't bother me." She did the same to me and Avery and we both grabbed our heads.

"Stop! It hurts." I heard Avery say. I laid back down and she started doing the spell again.

"Phasmatos Tribum, Salve Sorce Das. Phasmatos Eliximo Nominum, EtrinoxSorce Sotero Callux Oxtara." I could feel my power drifting away and I could feel the pain from where the dagger hit me. I was becoming human again.

I started to be lifted in the air. I was being surrounded by a bright white light. Lydia, Gage, and Jett were all in shock. What was happening to me I wondered.

I was laid back down on the table. Alexa dropped to the ground and I tried to get up. Lydia ran over to her roommate. Gage and Jett helped me stand up.

"What happened? I feel the same." I said to both of them.

"Try running and see if you still have the powers." Jett suggested. I did and I was still super fast and I still had my vampire powers.

Lydia and Alexa came over to me.

"It didn't work," I told her.

"Yes it did. You are human." Alexa explained to me what she did.

"So basically she is a human with vampire powers." Gage was staring at me. Jett was still holding my hand. I needed it and it felt good again. I guess my humanity is back on. Eric and Avery were already gone by this time.

Sophia and the others got here after everything happened. Sophia came running up to me and hugged me. Ella walked over holding Ryland's hand. I didn't know they were a thing.

"I'm sorry Ella, I didn't know what I was saying and I don't even really remembered what I said." She hugged me and I assumed that meant she accepted my apology. Lydia and Alexa were about to leave. Sophia was talking to them and asking Alexa questions. I walked over to them and said thank you.

They left and Sophia, Poppy, Ryland, and Ella left in their cars. I was left with Gage and Jett.

"I can't choose between you, I hope you know that."

"We don't want you too." Gage said looking at Jett to agree with him. Jet walked up to me and kissed my cheek. I felt good, but I don't want to hurt Gage.  Gage started to walk away. Jett looked at me.

"Go, go get him." I hugged him.

"I'm sorry. I will always love you. You were my first love and I don't know what's going to happen in the future, but I hope your still in it." I said to Jett and ran after Gage.

I caught up to him and grabbed his arm. I brought him into a kiss. He kissed back. We got into the car and started making out in the back. I hope Jett left and didn't see what was going to happen. We took our clothes off and you know what happened. After we got our clothes back on and we drove to my apartment. I went into my room and Gage and I just laid in the bed. We didn't talk or anything. We just laid there.

A few minutes pasted and I heard the front door open. I got up and walked out of my room. I saw a coyote and I was confused and then it started to come closer to me. It growled at me and showed me its eyes. They glowed a bright blue.

"Danny!?" I stared at him. He started to turn back to human form and I heard Kevin run in the door.

"Danny you can't just jump out of the car!" He said really loudly. Danny was standing there naked and I was awkwardly standing there. Kevin saw me and stood in front of Danny.

"Sorry Kev, I just wanted to surprise my best friend. And she's seen me naked before. I don't care obviously." Danny started to get dressed into his clothes.

"Danny I'm not mad that you were naked in front of Stella." Danny smiles at me.

"He's jealous of you." Danny started to laugh.

"No I'm not," Kevin said with pouty lips.

"Kev, I'm gay. Stella is my bestie."

"I know. I just want to be the only one to see you naked." He smirked at Danny. They looked at me and saw that I was laughing at their cuteness.

"So if you couldn't tell that is why I have been struggling to control myself. I must have been changing into an evolved were coyote so now I can change into an actual coyote now." He was explaining.

"I guess that makes since. I'm going back to bed." I walked back into my room and laid down next to Gage. He was asleep and I fell right to bed.