What the hell!-Sophia's POV

Ella and I were shocked when Stella walked into the apartment.

"What are you doing here Stella!" Ella and I yelled.

"What do you mean? I live here." She smirked.

She went into her room like nothing was different. Ella tried to go in there, but I stopped her.

"You won't help if your go in there." I whispered because I didn't want her to hear. Gage and Jett ran up behind us.

"What the hell are we gonna do with her!" Gage said very loudly.

I gave him a I don't know look. He looked at me and Ella. Jett left in a fit of rage.

"I'll be back tomorrow," he screamed from the front door.

Gage wanted to go into her room. I stopped him like I stopped Ella.

"Move Sophia," he cried.
"No your not going in there right now!"
I was very mad at him. Jett didn't deserve what Gage did to him with Stella. Now they are both hurt because Stella feels nothing for either of them.

Danny and Kevin were in his room and I didn't want to bother them. Deaton was also in there trying to help Danny. I had no idea what was happening with him. I just know he doesn't have complete control over himself and I wanted to help.

Kevin came out of the room leaving Danny and Deaton to talk by themselves. Of course Kevin was eavesdropping with his wolf hearing.

"What do we do about that," Kevin pointed at Stella who walked out of her room. She was wearing a dress that barely covered her areas.

"Where are you going!" Ella said loudly.

"Out," Stella said like it was no big deal.

"You can't go out. We have to keep eye on you." I exclaimed.

"I don't need a babysitter. I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself." She snipped back at us.

"We'll go with you," I said looking at Ella. I grabbed Ella and pulled her into the extra room that Ella kinda took over. So it was Ella's room.

"Do you have something hot for both of us?" I said smirking at her.

"Oh no no I'm not going to babysit that bitch." Ella told me.

"You are." I grabbed a short red dress for her. I grabbed a nice and cute floral dress for myself.

"Fine."

We walked out and saw Kevin and Gage standing there in aw at how great we looked.

"Almost as good me." Stella said reminding us that we have to watch her.

Gage was going to stay because I didn't want him to try and do anything with Stella. Kevin went back into Danny's room.

"Are you ready," I smiled at Ella.

"Not really but let's get this over with." She said back to me. Stella walked to the car and I got into the drivers seat.

"Off to the club," Stella yelled.

Author Notes

I know I'm starting to use some stuff from the vampire diaries but I love that show as well. I just love teen wolf so much more. Who's ready for the club? I don't think I am.