Chapter 5

Ok, so since school is back on, I'm gonna be posting around 3:30 or later on the week days, and in the morning on weekends! Just wanted to say I'm SO happy that 45 people had read my story in total, thanks to all of you who decided to read this!

John's P.O.V
"Are you gay, bi, what?" Alex asked me looking deep into my eyes. I could tell he really wanted to know. I looked at Lafayette, he was smirking at me. "Uh..." I looked down at my feet. Alex suddenly got a panicked look on his face and his eyes widened "Uh.. Sorry! Didn't mean to pressure you! Please, don't answer if you don't feel comfortable!" He looks so cute when he's worried. I giggled at the thought. That made Alex even more confused. "No, it's alright. I'm gay." I said still giggling. Alex looked at me wide eyed, I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He shifted in his chair trying to hide a small blush. "So... Alex, do you prefer boys of girls?" Lafayette asked Alex, his smirk was tightening and he was occasionally eyeing me. "Uh- I" I cut him off once more, this time sounding a little more annoyed. "Lafayette, that's rude!" I looked at Lafayette but he was still glaring at Alex. "Boys" Alex muttered under his breath. "What?" Lafayette said "B-boys." Alex said, this time a little louder. The whole table went quiet until the slutty waitress came back to take our drink order. She looked at Alex with a weird look then looked at me and smiled, what can I get ya cutie?" She winked. I saw Lafayette trying not to laugh and Alex had a is-this-actually-fucking-happening? Look on his face. I decided to scoff and had the courage to say "Um... I have a boyfriend!" I said glaring at her and putting my hands on my hips. "UH... SORRY!" She said quickly rushing away. I glanced over to Lafayette and he was trying not to laugh even harder. We all turned around to see our waitress whisper something to another waitress and hand her a 20 dollar bill. That made Lafayette go berserk. "BAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD LAURENS AHAHHAHA" He was trying to gasping for air as me and Alex started cracking up to. After a light conversation after getting our food. We were about to leave when I realized "Shit!" I said running out of the restaurant. I checked my phone and I had like 50 messages from the group "They were supposed to meet us here! I forgot to tell them which restaurant it was!" I said burying my face into my hands. "Hey. Its alright, I'm sure they'll understand." Alex smiled at me. He's such a positive person, so nice. "Hurry up or I'm leaving without you guys!" Lafayette was already in his car, about to leave. Me and Alex ran to the car and got in as fast as we could.

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY This chapter is so short and I promise I'll make it up to you guys. I'm sure y'all don't care but I'm going through depression and have just been really down, again sorry.