Chapter 16

Sorry I'm late. We've had a lot of shows and they've been stressful. But it has ended and I've been really emotional, so that's why.

~~~~~~~~next morning ~~~~~~~-

John's P.O.V
After much French screaming and Lafayette fan-girling like there's no tomorrow, everyone went home.

          I woke up to darkness, I couldn't see anything. I felt around for my phone, when I found it, I clicked it on. When it opened, a very bright light shined directly in my eyes. (Ya'll can relate)

        I immediately turned it off, covering my eyes, groaning. I got out of bed and shuffled out of my room. It was a little lighter in the kitchen, just light enough for me to see.

    I spotted my window and strung it open, expecting to see light. But no, there was a dark grey sky, and stars flickered throughout it. I checked my phone once more. 4 am! Damn ok. I didn't wanna go back to sleep though.

         I sat on my couch and went on Instagram for a little bit. After about 30 minutes I heard a knock on my door. 4:32, really? I walked to the door. Who could be up at this hou- my thought was interrupted by the sight of Alex at my door.

           He was sweating and shaking, he looked stressed and worried. "What's wrong babe?" I said pulling him into a lighthearted embrace.
I was trying to be calm, but I was worried. What happened to him? Did someone hurt him?

      He took a deep breath and muttered quietly "nightmare." That was enough to explain everything. I've had bad nightmares too, mostly because of my father, you could say I have an interesting relationship with him.

       I slowly strayed his body away from mine. Holding his arms and looking at him sympathetically. "I'm sorry. Come on in." I said softly and led him into the living room.

         He followed me into my bedroom and slumped down on the bed. He began to cry.
"D-do you wanna talk about it?" I said sitting down next to him and carefully putting my hand on his back.

        He looked at me, he looked like he was thinking about something. He slowly nodded.
"You sure?" I said. I didn't want him to tell me anything he didn't feel comfortable with. Then again, I am his boyfriend, and I don't even know about his past... neither does he know about mine.

         He hesitated, but nodded again. "J-John?"
I hummed in response. He took another breath. "There's something I haven't told you."

Short, but ok. THANK YOU for reading my book. Even tho I'm a wreck and can't keep up with anything, y'all have been supportive, so thanks.🏳️‍🌈🥰

~455 words~