Chapter 13

Alrighty then... Um, hi hehe... *Sigh*
Idk.

Alex's P.O.V
What the hell is happening? There was just a car crash, John is having a fucking panic attack, and I don't know what to do.

     "W-why is there so much blood?" John said looking up at me helplessly. "I... You just need to hang in there, don't worry, I'll stay with you the whole time."

      He sighed and nodded. He looked so perfect, even when sad. After I calmed him down. The ambulance left. The police said that in the car that hit the girls car, there was a young man, about her age. They said he hadn't been drinking so they're not sure why he was acting up.

John was still scared, so was I. But not as frightened as him. "Is it ok i-if we just go home?" John said nervously. "Of course it is." I cooed. I held my arms out so he could hug me. He immediately rushed towards me and hugged me tightly, I willingly hugged back.

We got in the car. I told John that I would drive, he gratefully agreed. About 5 minutes into the drive, he started crying again. I understand. I cry a lot too. He cried really hard, it was almost starting to scare me.

     He buried his head in his hands, he was probably just scared, right? I wanted to wait until we got back home to comfort him.

        I pulled into the driveway. I don't know if John has stopped crying, because he had been silent for the rest of the drive, yet his head was still in his hands.

     "John?" I said quietly. He lifted his head to look at me. His face was wet, and his eyes were red and puffy. "I'm sorry." He said quietly, wiping his face. "John..." I started but I didn't finish, he raised an eyebrow "Yes Alex?" He said. I looked down and sighed. "Let's just, go."

John nodded in response and then we quietly sauntered up the building. We said nothing until we got to our floor. "I'll, see ya soon Alex." John said expressionless.

But I wanted to see him smile "Bye Freckles." I said casually. He stopped and looked at me. A smile grew on his freakishly freckly face and he scoffed shaking his head. "Bye." He ended, going into his apartment.

John's P.O.V
Damn. Long day much? Yet it's only.... 4 o'clock! Wow! I slumped down on the side my bed and replayed everything that had just happened.

I didn't want to, but I feel that I needed to process is. Well, there was a car crash. And a teenage girl. And lots of bloo- no, don't think of that.

I sighed and popped off my bed. I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. As I did, I felt my phone buzz.

Private Chat:

PegLeg: Hey Johnny boi. How are ya?

GayTurtleDude: Um, okay I guess.

PegLeg: Nonononono no you're not. What's wrong? :0 Was it Alex?! I swear if he did something I will rip his arms off.

GayTurtleDude: Peggy! It's not him. It's just that, I had a rough day.

PegLeg: Why?

GayTurtleDude: Nothing.

PegLeg: John, don't make me come over there and TEAR YOUR FUCKING LEGS OFF!

GayTurtleDude: What is it with you and tearing peoples limbs off? Some kinda weird kink or something?

PegLeg: Stfu. Seriously what happened?

GayTurtleDude: Well.... There was a car crash...