21. The Letters part 2

Hi there you beautiful creatures of the earth. Ahhhhhhhhhhh I hate Spring. The only thing I like about Spring is Spring Break. Alsooo, I'm thinking of changing the cover of my book, what do you think? I'll think about changing it up. Okay let's do thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis *skreech*
-
John's P.O.V
Okay! Wow! We're actually doing this. Lord, I remember last time I did this I was scared out of my FUCKING MIND. "Okay, open them in 3... 2... 1." He yelled the last number as we tore open the letters.

I glanced up at Alex and saw his eyes frantically reading over the print. I started to do the same, just looking for a yes or no hun. My heart skipped a beat when I red the words:
We are proud to say that you, John Laurens, have been accepted into Kings College.

YEESSSSSSSS. Is what I wanted to say, but instead I held my breath as Alex kept reading. What if he doesn't get accepted? What if he has to stay here and we don't get to see each other every day. Nonononono, Alex is one of the smartest people I know. He has to get accepted.

Seconds past as I stared at him, waiting for some kind of sign that he was or wasn't going to school with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

      Out of nowhere his face lit up and he looked at me with a wide smile and gleaming eyes. I let out a sigh of relief. After gazing into each other's eyes, he hugged me aggressively. We both fell on the floor laughing, our arms still rapped around each other tightly.

I can't believe how happy he looks. While still laying on the floor, he pulled me into a kiss. It was a very happy kiss. He suddenly pulled away gasping. "Let's tell the others!" He squeaked, scrambling to get his phone.

Might just be the shortest chapter ever. But there's a reason! I haven't been updating because I've been in Central America for the past week, so updating is hard. Also, I'm very sorry to say that I will not be updating for about a week because I'm going into surgery, just if your wondering why I'm not gonna update. K ly guys bi.

~376 words~