27. One Bed

I JUST FINISHED A BOOK AND IT WAS SO GOOD AND I JUST CANT EVEN! 😭😭 I CANT BELIEVE ITS OOVVVERRRRRR. BTW! Do not be afraid to comment bcuz I absolutely love reading your comments and stuff and I do not find it annoying! ❤️

John's P.O.V
I kissed Alex and then kept walking. While we were walking, we eventually started swinging our hands up and down like children. But ya know. Just couple things.

After we got our bags, we got our rentals and headed out. Laf and Herc went in 1 car. Seriously when are those two gonna get together? Maria and Peggy went in another one. Them too! Me and Alex went in one. We're already together. And Angie and Eliza went in the last one.... No comment...

      We drove to the hotel. It was a big fancy hotel that had many many stories and bright lights shining out of hundreds of windows. You could here the very faint sound of talking from balconies.

      I stared at the building in awe. But Alex did not hesitate to drag me inside, eager to see our room. Yes, our room. Everyone who shared a car agreed to share a room. I could only imagine what it looks like.

      In the hotel. The lobby was big, it seemed as if everything was golden and shining. There was a small cafe at the corner. A big glistening chandelier caught my eye. It was hanging over a reception desk, at the desk there was a woman who looked very kind.

      "I feel underdressed." Alex whispered to me. I giggled and nodded. We walked up to the woman and her name tag read "Adrienne." She smiled and said with a very thick accent. "Bonjour, I'm Adrienne. Do you have a reservation?" She asked smiling.

    "Yes. Alexander Laurens and John Hamilton. I'm mean! Alexander Hamilton and John Laurens." He said turning pink. I did too.
John Hamilton. I like the sound of that. I smirked and grabbed his hand.

      Adrienne giggled and typed something in on the computer. "Ah yes. You will be on floor 9 in room 1776." (I'm so original) she said handing me a key card. We nodded and walked towards an elevator.

"John Hamilton..." I said annoying him. "Shut up!" He said hitting me playfully. I chuckled and he tried to act mad. Spoiler alert (I wasn't convinced)

When we got to the 9th floor, as soon as the doors opened Alex ran ahead looking for our room. I chuckled and walked slowly. I saw him stop at a door and start bouncing up and down waiting for me.

      I got to the door and fiddled with the key card, teasing Alex. "Come oooonnnnnnn. Can we please just go in??????" He whined. I slid the key card into the door handle and pushed the door open.

      Immediately Alex rushed in. Damn that coffee really got him fucked up. Even though he had it 7 hours ago.

I walked in and the room was big and had a huge window on the opposite to the door that took up most of the wall. Alex pulled the curtains open to admire the view of the glistening city lights.

There was a big bathroom and shower/bath, There was a small counter and mini fridge,  and a small tv across from a king sized bed. Bed. Bed. Singular.

My heart started racing but Alex was too busy looking around. "Umm Babe?" I said trying to get is attention. "Isn't this great?" He said quickly and kept looking around. "Babe!" I said louder.

He stopped and came over to me. "Sorry. What is it?" I gestured towards the bed. He turned around and smiled "Ooo it looks so comfy." He said sitting down. "Yeah. But.... There's one..." I said awkwardly holding up my index finger.