20. The Letters

Ok hi. Sorry these chapter are fillers. But I promise something will happen soon! I just haven't had any ideas and now I have a bunch so I don't know if it will fit. And don't worry, your one and only baguette will be back shortly.
-
John's P.O.V
Me and Peggy we're walking through the mall talking about France and what it will be like. She was telling me about the Eiffel Tower when she accidentally bumped into someone, spilling their drink all over them and herself.

      "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!" Peggy covered her mouth with her hands. I looked up to find a tall man with an afro. He looks... Familiar. "Ugh! Whatever! Watch where your going next time bitch!" The man snapped at Peggy. Her face went pale. Mine went red.

      "Hey! Don't talk to her like that!" I stepped in front of Peggy. "Why shouldn't I?! She wasn't looking where she was going and she should get taught a lesson!" He tried to step around me but I grabbed his wrist.

      "Lay one finger on her and so help me!" I yelled. His disgusted face turned anger. He leaned down to my level. Fuckfuckfuckfuck.

        "Listen here boy. I can do whatever I want. And not even some punk ass kid like you can stop me." He started to walk away but then stopped. He turned around and next thing I knew I was sucker punched in the face. "That's for everything John!" He yelled.

      I heard Peggy gasp and I felt a sharp pain on my cheek and part of my eye. "What the fuck man?!" I yelled loudly. How does he know my name? I covered my face with my hands and Peggy rushed over to me.

      "John?! Are you okay?!" Peggy moved my hands away to see my face, her face lost color when she saw it. "Yup, absolutely perfect." I said sarcastically. I glared at the tall man "Couldn't be better." I snarled and started to walked towards him.

      Before I could get to him I was ushered away quickly. While I was being dragged away, I hear curses in French. Greeaaat.

      I saw the tall man walk away laughing as I was seated down on a bench. "John!" Lafayette said with worry in his voice. "My goodness! What did I tell you about getting into fights?!Especially with him!" And then it hit me like a piece of paper (idk I'm weird deal with it)

      "WAIT!!! JEFFERSON!!?? THEEE JEFFERSON?!?!?" I yelled getting up. Lafayette pushed me back down by my shoulders. Peggy rolled her eyes "Yes John. The one and only." She said sarcastically.

      I was furious. Jefferson. FROM COLLEGE. Well shit. Forgot about him. Basically Jeffy boi is one of those 'cool' guys who likes to beat people up. So yeah. Sooo excited to go to school with him again.

      "Let's... just go. I gotta go see Alex." I said standing up. Peggy gasped (again wtf) "WAIIIIIIITTTTT A DAMN DIDDLY MINUTE!!!!" Peggy screeched "ALEX IS YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!" She screeched louder, everyone was staring. I forgot I hadn't told Peggy.

      "Oh yeah. Forgot to tell you that." I mumbled. Honestly, I wasn't much in the mood to deal with her.

-

Alex's P.O.V
I've been sitting on my phone all friggin day, listening to Miranda The Musical. I don't wanna bother John, seeing as he has other things to worry about.

I heard a small rustling coming from my door and decide to check it out. When I opened the door I found a small envelope. I also noticed one by John's door.

I picked it up to see what it was. And my heart skipped a beat as I traced my fingers over the stamped letters that spelled 'Kings College'.
This is it. This is the letter that will determine my future.

I walked back inside rereading the words. I sat down at the counter and was about to open it when I remembered John. I should probably wait for him. I placed the letter down and sat at my desk to write.

Just don't think about the letter! You have to wait for John. UUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I then heard a knock at my door. I HOPE ITS JOHN.

      I opened the door to find John, but there was a huge bruise and the side of his face. "John! What happened?!" I shook pulling him inside. Completely forgetting about the letters.

"Did I ever tell you about Jefferson?" He asked as I quickly sat him down and ran to the bathroom to get a medical kit.

"No!" I yelled from the bathroom. I quickly grabbed the mes kit and shuffled over to John.
"Who is he?" I asked wiping his eye and face with a small cloth. He had 2 little cuts on the side of his eye and cheek.

He winced at the sudden movement. "Well, you know those guys who think they're cool because they beat people up? Well that's Jefferson."

"Huh. And how do you know him?" I said finishing my putting a tiny Lilo and Stitch bandaid on his cheek.

"College." He said getting up. " *Le GaSp* COLLEGE!!!" I yelled remembering the letters.
"Um what about college?" He asked fidgeting with his shirt.

      "LETTERSSSSSSSS!" I screeched running out the door, grabbing his, grabbing mine, and running back to him. I shoved his letter in his arms. "THEY'RE HEEEEEERRREEEEE!!!"

      He furrowed his eyebrows and examined the envelope. "Oh." He said sitting down with me. He was silent. Tf. "Weeeeellllllll????????? Can we open them?" I asked eagerly. "Yup!" John said. "Okay, open them in 3... 2... 1."

Btw, I realized John already went to that college and doesn't need another acceptance letter butttttttt..... I already wrote all that and I feel like it'll... work better? Yeah okay bi

~969 words~