Chapter 11

We signed a treaty with a king who's head is now in a basket. Would you like to take it out and ask it? "Should we honor our treaty king Louis's head?" Uh do whatever you want, I'm super dead!

John's P.O.V
Nothing much happened on the walk, we didn't talk for the most part. Eventually we played I spy, but that got boring real quick. We walked for about an hour admiring the lively feeling in the air and basking in the bright sun.

When we got back to the building it was 1:30. I went into my apartment and fortunately they were gone. We sat down and I realized that I didn't know much about Alex.

"So, where do you work?" I asked him. "I'm gonna start college this year. Well, I hope." He said rubbing his neck uncomfortably.

    "What do you mean you hope?" I asked him moving closer. "Well, I haven't exactly gotten my acceptance letter quite yet." He said frowning at his own response.

     "I'm sure you'll get in." I said hopefully. "Thanks." He said looking up at me "I'm starting my 3rd year of college this year." I said.

    "Oh, yeah. I'm gonna be new, but I'm still gonna be a junior." He said exited. "What college are you applying for?" I asked curiously. "Kings." He said. Wait Kings? Like. KINGS? "Your going to Kings College?!" I said almost standing up, but I didn't. He looked shocked. "Umm... Yeah..." He replied quietly. He looked kind of nervous.

          "Wow..." I said in a whisper. "Is there a problem?" He asked me. "No! No, not at all. The opposite of a problem actually." I reassured him. "Oh, then what is it?" He said as a smile grew in his face.

     "I'm also going to Kings College. That's actually where everyone met." I said now beaming ear to ear. "That's great! I'm so exited!" Alex said nearly bouncing up and down.

Alex's P.O.V
Wow! I'm going to the same college as John! And to think I'd never see him again. But... Ssto think that I like him. And will never tell him. And have to suffer every day knowing that he doesn't know how I feel, and that if he did know, he may not feel the same way. And that if I did tell him and he didn't feel the same way that that would ruin our friendship and we'd definitely never see each other again. But if he did have feelings for me that we would be together and it would be like heaven on earth... But it's just to risky. (That got dark real damn fast)

     "So, what are you majoring in?" I asked John not thinking. "Marine Biology, again, turtles." He said. "Wow. You really do love them." I said surprised "Always have always will." He nodded sighing.

       Ever since I met John, I haven't been writing as much. I don't know why, it's not like I'm always thinking about him. I guess I haven't had much time, now that I actually have friends. While I was looking around, I noticed a green notebook cuddled up in Johns arms.

     "What's that?" I asked examining the notebook. "What's what?" he asked. I got a dumb look on my face "The notebook." I said pointing to it. John looked down and shot his head up again.

    "Oh. It's just some... Stuff... I guess." he said nodding slowly. "Hmm... What kind of... Stuff... I guess." I replied jokingly. "Oh, you know. The general stuff." He responded, still nodding his head. "Okay then. I'm guessing you don't want to talk about it?" I said casually.

    "yeah, not really." he chuckled. Every time he laughed it mad my heart melt. It was so soft and warming. If a hug was a sound, that would be it. 

    I'm so glad that I'm friends with John. Even if we are just friends.

Oof. Short ass chapter, and it came out late at night. If you're in theater you'll know what fRiGgiN TECH WEEK is. I guess all that I can say is that I'm really f-ing busy, and some chapters may be short or come out late. But as soon as theater is out of my hair, I'll be right back on track.

~717 words~