Chapter 6

A YO YO YO YO YO WHAT TIME IS IT?! SHOWTIME!!!!!! sorry I just really like that part. When me and my friends sing that song in school, we scream that part and everyone looks at us like we're crazy. (We are)

Alex's P.O.V
There wasn't much to do. I was hanging out at John's place and we were both just sitting on the couch on our phones. Lafayette was also on his phone, but he was sitting on the kitchen counter. "Hey Johnny?" Lafayette looked up from his phone. John hummed in response, turning his head to Lafayette but still looking towards his phone "Is it ok if the group comes over?" Lafayette asked jumping off the counter and sitting on the other side of John.

  "I'm fine with it. What about you Alex?" John put down his phone and looked at me with his gorgeous eyes. "Yeah. I'm fine with it." I nodded to them. There wasn't much talking after that, mostly just silence.

After awhile we heard a loud knock on the door. It made me and John jump, but Lafayette casually went up to answer it. He opened the door and immediately a tall girl with dark skin and poofy hair in all pink came strutting into the room. She sat down at the table and went on her phone.

Her entrance was so extra that I didn't notice a group of about 7 people following behind her. They all rushed in and went everywhere. Soon there was complete silence and everyone was on their phones. I went along with it because I wouldn't dare to interrupt. Time was going by slowly, each minute felt like 10.

Not soon enough, John realized that I was uncomfortable. (Who wouldn't be uncomfortable in a room full of strangers) He cleared his throat, making everyone look at him. "Everyone... This Alex." He motioned to me. Everyone's eyes then immediately turned to me. "Uh... Hi." I made a little wave with my hand, not knowing if I should smile or not.

One girl in yellow sat on the ground and sighed "COME ON!" She shrieked and everyone scrambled to the floor. Even me. "Get in a circle..." Everyone scooted into a circle, still terrified. "Now, lets introduce ourselves!" She said with a grin ear to ear. We all nodded our heads, starting to calm down.

"I'll start. I'm Peggy! Nice to meet you!" I smiled at her. She had dark brown curly hair that was a little longer than shoulder length, and tan skin, she was wearing a yellow tank top and black leggings. and my eyes moved to the next person, to see the intimidating girl who came in first

"My name is Angelica Schuyler." She said in a formal voice. She gave a firm handshake. And looked at the girl on her right, she had fair skin and straight long dark brown/black hair

  "Elizabeth Schuyler, it's a pleasure to meet you. You can call me Eliza." She said in a soft voice, starry eyed. The other girls giggled and John sighed slightly.

  "Schuyler?" I said "My sister." Angelica butted in "I would've never guessed you two were sisters!" I said chuckling "Hmph!" Peggy crossed her arms and pouted "And Peggy!" Angelica and Eliza said and laughed.

"Whatever, next person!" Peggy squeaked. I could tell she was trying not to laugh "I am Hercules Mulligan." He was a dark skinned, bulky man with a deep voice.

"Maria Reynolds." The next girl said. She wore red, had tan skin, and had long wavy dark brown hair. I could only tell the difference between her and Peggy because of the makeup and clothes.

"Lafayette, you know me." I silently giggled and moved on "John Laurens. But you already know that." He said in a matter of fact tone. The last person was me. "Hi, my name is Alexander Hamilton." I smiled and everyone nodded in response.

It had been back to being everyone on their phones. It was a little less uncomfortable because they weren't complete strangers. "Who's up for a movie?" Maria chimed in in a soft tone. "Sure! What should we watch?!" Peggy grabbed the remote and laid on her stomach in front of the tv. She did it so fast, I barely saw her.

     We decided to watch The Jungle Book. I had never been that into Disney movies. But I was told that this one was supposed to be really good. Although, when we were a little ways in, I didn't really understand.

     There's a boy who's raised by wolves and becomes friends with a bear and panther, what's the plotline "This is the best part!" Peggy would scream at the top of her lungs every five minutes. Jeez! Is she always this loud?

     Most everyone seemed to be used to it, like Angelica and Eliza. But it really startled me, John, and Lafayette.

After the movie, we all decided we should just chill out, maybe play a game or two. After half an hour of us talking, watching movies and hanging out, Angelica got an idea.

     "UGHHHHHHH! I'm bored! Can we please DO SOMETHING?!" she scanned the room with her sharp eyes daggering into each persons soul as she stared at them with the piercing power to do anything and kill anyone. (sorry) As she looked around the room, her face began to brighten and she suddenly developed a slight smirk on her face

     "truth... or dare." She said, her smirk turning into a smile. Really? You just met me and you wanna make me do things unwillingly and know secrets about me? But I quickly shook off the thought, realizing that everyone was smiling, even John.

     So I decided to just go along with it. Once again, we were sitting in a circle on the floor. Amongst the chitter-chatter, Angelica and Peggy quickly got bored of all the talking and decided to speak up.

     "Guys! You ready to play or nah?!" Angelica said loudly. The talking stopped immediately and everyone stared at Angelica. "Alright." She said in a very calm voice. "Who to choose? Who to choose?" She muttered tapping her lip. Her eyes landed on me and her eyes narrowed.

     "Alexander. T-." But John cut in. "Angelica..." He said, he felt bad "Shhh!" Everyone hushed in quiet including Angelica. Her annoyed expression turned back into a smirk as she continued "Truth or dare?"

OmgIjustspentthewholedaywithlittlekidssorrythiscameoutlateIvebeenhangingoutwithmycousinsandeachtimeItrytowritetheywantmetoplayrobloxsorrytherewasn'tanylamsinthischapterIPROMISEtherewillbetomorrowloveubye.