Chapter 8

Hey, sorry I haven't been posting lately. I really don't know what to write so if it's bad or confusing, that's why. WARNING: This chapter contains major lams and may cause uncontrollable smiling, blushing, etc.

Johns P.O.V
He opened the door and his eyes met mine immediately. He looked mad but he was crying, his eyes were red and puffy. I could tell he was trying to hide himself. "I'm sorry John. I'm sorry I ran out. I'm sorry your friends hate me and i just met them." His words struggled to come out of his mouth. "No! Don't apologize. None of this is your fault! They were being rude and they shouldn't of done that." I said as I pulled him into a hug. "Th-Thanks J-John." He stuttered out. "That's what Friends are for." I cooed pulling him in tighter. It felt nice to hug someone, I hadn't had one in so long that I forgot the warmth it gave me. We pulled away and he wiped away his tears. "But I really am sorry. I'm just a big cryer." Alex said sighing and relaxing a bit. "Me too." I said chuckling as I pushed a loose strand of hair out of my face. There was a long moment of silence. "Y-you can come in." He said clearing the doorway. "Oh, thank you." I said slowly making my way into the room. "Ladies first." He muttered, barely enough for me to hear. I turned around quickly with a sarcastically offended expression. "Excuse me?" I said slapping my chest. "You heard me!" He said crossing his arms. I thought about this. Well, I'm bigger than him and I don't wanna hurt him so I'll just let it be. "This isn't over." I decided, pointing at him and walking inside.

Alexander's P.O.V
We sat down and started talking "So... Where ya from?" John said getting comfortable. "Ummm..." I hesitated looking around the room. "That's... Not really important..." He tried to look me in the eye but I kept looking away. His face turned bright red. "I'm so sorry! If you don't feel comfortable I-." He started "John!" I laughed out "I'm fine." I said leaning towards him. "O-okay, sorry." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh my gosh!" I said collapsing back on the couch. "What?" John laughed. "Stop that!" I said sitting back up and laughing along with him. "What?!" He said playfully hitting my arm "Stop apologizing!" I said hitting him back. John looked down at his feet. "Oh... Sorry" He whispered the last part. "I'm.. gonna punch you..." I said getting up from the couch. "Do it, you won't!" He yelled out at me. "You're right. I won't." I said looking back at him. Smiling.    

        "What time is it?" I asked him after getting an apple. "Mm... Le' me check." John said pulling out his phone. His eyes got big as he stared at the screen. "Wow! Everyone's texting me. I better get back!" John said getting up from the couch. "You know, you can always sleep here if you'd like..." I stopped him going out the door. "Thanks. But I think I'll be fine." He said confidently, opening his door. "Night." I said closing mine. The moment I closed my door I heard Peggy scream and a knock on my door. I turned right back around and opened it, just then John ran inside and slammed the door behind him. "I'm gonna have to take you up on that offer." He said trying to catch his breath. "Will do." I said leading the way.        

          "Thank you for letting me sleep here." He said as we made our way into my place. "Of course!" I said opening my bedroom door "Oh, no! It's ok, I'll sleep on the couch!" He said backing away. I pulled his arm. "Come on... You're a guest! I'll sleep on the couch." I said sitting on the couch. "Alex please..." John said walking over to me. He grabbed my hands to pull me up. We hadn't touched hands since the day I met him. Ugh! Not now! "Nope! Nope! I am not having this conversation again!" I said pulling my arms away and crossing them. I was not about to let another argument over who goes where occur, especially because Lafayette isn't here to stop it. "You are cruel." John said hitting me lightly with his scarf. I pulled it so that his face was leveled with mine "I know." I whispered. What did I just say?!

John's P.O.V
"I know." He whispered. HOLY HELL HAT THAT WAS HOT! I knew I was blushing so I turned around and walked back to the bedroom with my head down.

—time skip to the middle of the night—

          I slowly started to wake up to complete darkness. I guess I must be in my apartment.
  I started to get up when I remembered what had happened. Oh god... I thought to myself. I opened the door of the bedroom to see Alex sleeping on the couch. His feet were hanging off the end and he looked very uncomfortable, I couldn't help but chuckle. I walked into the living room and got a cup of water. What time is it? I thought to myself as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. 2 am?! Damn, I know I'm an early bird but I don't usually wake up THIS early. I finished my water and put it in the sink, and then started walking back to the room. I reached for the doorknob when I heard a quiet husky voice come from behind me "J-John?" I turned around and Alex was sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Hey.." I whispered. "What... What time is it?" He said gazing around the room and steadying himself. "It's, it's around 2 o'clock." I said walking towards him. I sat down on the edge of the couch, I could barely see him but I was so desperate to.

Alex's P.O.V
"It's, it's around 2 o'clock." He said. I saw his figure walk towards me and take a seat on the couch. "Oh..." I started. "Umm... Sorry that I woke you up..." He said and I saw his head tilt downwards. "No no. You didn't wake me. I'm. I'm not sure what did. And what'd I say about apologizing?" I reassured him, he replied with a sigh. As he shifted a bit, his hand accidentally landed on mine. I expected him to immediately remove his hand from mine and pretend like nothing had happened, but he didn't. He kept it there, everything was still, but I could here my heartbeat. And I could only feel him. I couldn't feel the cushions beneath me, or the cool air around me, I just felt him. And I liked it very much. I couldn't see very well but I could sense that we were locking eyes. I moved my eyes down to our hands and sure enough it was still there, freckles and all. I slowly turned my hand over so that our palms were touching. I was very happy but also weirded out, does he have the same feelings for me like I do him? I looked up at him and his gaze was turned towards the ground. I slowly started to intertwine my fingers with his...

Mwahahahaha I'm evil. I've decided to write a long chapter every other day, so yeah. Hope y'all enjoyed. Please tell me what you think about the floof.