23. FRANCE BITCHESSSS

Hi. Hi again, you get 2 hi's (that means your special) I'm in a good mood. Don't know why. Gonna try and make this chapter long. And good. But I don't know if it will be, I'll shut up now.

- 2 weeks later

John's P.O.V
"JOHN WAKE UP!" I was aggressively shaken awake by a very energized Alex frantically running around the room.

      "Alex, it's." I checked my phone "4 in the morning!" I groaned and rubbed my eye. I had barely gotten any sleep because I was up til 1 watching Friends.

      I looked at the door to see my and Alex's suitcases. "Lexi, our plane takes off at 7. The sun isn't even awake yet. Is this really necessary?" He stopped and looked at me "yes" was all he said before going back to doing... Whatever he was doing.

      I simply sighed and pulled on some sweatpants and and a T. "Freckles, have you seen my toothbrush?" He said looking through the bathroom. "Alex." He stopped and turned to me "this isn't your house." I said with no tone. Alex looked like he was gonna say something, but bit his cheek and rushed out of the door.

      I chuckled and went to brush my hair. I looked out the window and sure enough, no sun. I heard Alex's footsteps. "I'm so tired! I wish my boyfriend would just let me sleeeep!" I yelled.

      He peeked his head in and scoffed. "John. Listen. Babe. Hun. You know me. Right?" He said getting annoyed. I yawned and nodded. "Great! Then you know that I have to be early to everything or else I will have a mental breakdown!" He said in one breath.

      I sighed and turned away. "Damn alright then." I said quietly. Alex huffed and walked away, but I grabbed his wrist before he could. I quickly kissed him. But he pulled away. "John we need to go, the others are waiting."

      "Fiiine. U. R. No. Fun. Sir." I said booping his nose playfully. "I. Do. Not. Care." He said mockingly.

-10 minutes later

"Lexi just let me put my shoes on!" I said. "But we have to goooo." Alex pouted. I finally got my sneakers on and grabbed my suitcase. "Let's go." I said raising my eyebrows and opening the door.

"Okay." He grabbed his suitcase and basically dragged me everywhere because I was so tired. We walked in the dark, cold, misty air for what seemed like an eternity, until we got to the bus stop, where we met everyone.

      "Finally! What took you guys so long?!" Angelica scolded hitting the back of my head. Alex cringed and I grabbed his hand. "It's 4:30 am." I said in an obvious tone. "Doesn't matter! The bus is here!" Peggy said pushing us forward.

On the bus Lafayette was in the front sitting next to Mulligan, basically bouncing off the walls while rambling on about France. Angelica and Eliza were also in the front. Peggy and Maria were sitting with each other in the middle, and me and Alex were in the very back.

I had the window seat because Alex was claustrophobic. We were being all cutesy couple like. "Ahem" we looked up and Peggy stood there crossing her arms. She leaned down towards us.

"How could you not tell everyone?" She whisper yelled. "Tell everyone what?" Alex said in a normal voice "SSsHShhhHs." Peggy hushed pitting a finger to Alex's lips.

"That your... ya know... a thing." She said quieter. "We..." me and Alex looked at each other. "Forgot." I said finally. She wasn't convinced. "Yeah yeah."she paused "can I tell them?" She said innocently. Before I could protest she cut me off.