Chapter 10

Hi hehehehehehe sooo, nothing really to say. Except that IM GONNA GO SEE HAMILTON THIS MONTH. I'm so exited it's not even funny. *hyperventilates*

John's P.O.V
Wow, they're actually apologizing. And Alex is excepting it! If I were him, I'd still be mad, but I get it. They're good people and I'm glad that he can see through one night of stubbornness.

They stood up and walked to the counter "We're gonna go get our coffee now." Eliza said smiling, and I sat back down. "Hey, did you notice they didn't get coffee first? They came to apologize to you!" I said nudging him. "Yeah. What they did was wrong. But I know they're better than that." He said smiling at me.

    A few moments later I felt a hand lay on my shoulder and pull me back. I turned around to find Peggy smirking at me. "What do you need Pegs?" I asked. Peggy looked at me, then Alex, then back at me. "Come here!" She whisper screamed and grabbed my arm, pulling me up out of my chair. I looked back at Alex and he shrugged.

She took me to the side and stared into my eyes, her eyes narrowed as she kept her hands on her hips. I looked away for a second and she snapped. "I KNEW IT!" She yelled taking a step back and pointing at me.

I looked around and no one seemed to be looking. But Alex was trying to hold in a laugh. I pushed Peggy's hand down. "... Knew... What?..." I replied in confusion. She leaned into me and whispered in my ear. "You like Alex!"

I flushed and gently pushed her away "What?!" I exclaimed, trying not to be to loud. "Well... Don't you?" She said narrowing her eyes again "Well..." I knew I could never lie to Peggy. "Spit it out..." She said leaning in closer.

I felt my hands get clammy and my face go even more pink when I said "I mean... I'm not... Denying it." I shrugged and Peggy lost her shit. "OTP! FUCKING OTP!" She shrieked running around. I glanced over to Alex and he was toppling over with laughter. If this is how she's going to act, I'm definitely not gonna tell her about what happened last night, a least not yet.

I mentally face palmed.Why did I say it like that? I asked myself (because the author of this book is evil and wants to make you suffer😈 I'M KIDDING! maybe.) God I hope Alex didn't here or know what any of that meant. I finally managed to get a hold of Peggy and calm her down. "Peggy! You're gonna get us kicked out!" She froze and glared at me "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I FUCKING CARE?! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE DAY ONE!" She exclaimed, pulling out of my grasp.

I turned to Alex and he was still smiling but he had a small hint of confusion in his eyes. That made him look even hotter (Ew... W-what does that even mean?). We walked back to the table. "What just happened?" Alex asked making things a little more awkward then they already were.

Peggy took a deep breath and was about to say something when I kicked her under the table. She shot me a pouty look, then her expression turned to realization. She looked up and sighed loudly, turning back to Alex. "Nothing. Really."

Peggy sighed once more and pointed behind her. "Well, I should probably get back to the sisters." She giggled and got up. "Did they really not notice her running around screaming?" Alex said as we watched them walk out. "Nah, they're probably used to it." We both laughed.

After we stayed and talked for a little while longer. Alex offered me a ride home, I gladly excepted it. When we got home, we went to his house. Because you never know who could be passed out on the floor in mine.

      We sat down on the couch. The couch where we had held hands. "Why shouldn't I apologize?" Alex asked out of the blue. "What?" I asked with a look of confusion.