Introduction

Notice : This story contains fluff and YGTB ships such as Mashikyu, Hajeongwoo, Keidam, Dohwan, 2hoon, Gonsuk, Yeonbin, Mahiyoshi, and many more. Sorry for the wrong grammars and such, english is not my first language. I hope you can bear with me. Support all Ygtb trainees, Treasure 13, Treasure, and Magnum!❤

Ps. Seoul University of Arts (SUA) is a non-existing university okay? I just made it up lol.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

"Junkyu hyung, have you think about what i told you last night?" yedam, his long time friend, ask him early in the morning.

"Cut it yedamie, i won't and i will never okay?" he answered whole heartedly.

"But hyung it would be a great exposure." doyoung the youngest among their circle of friends added.

"Oh please, not you too doyoung." junkyu said in frustration.

"Why are you so against the idea of it kyu?" his hyung, hyunsuk asked before taking a bite of the hot cake made by the mother of the group, byounggon.

"Dad, would definitely kill me if i disobeyed him this time." junkyu answered as he sat down beside his Seunghun hyung.

"Then why are you still alive? You disobeyed him a lot of times, how come he haven't killed you?" Seunghun questioned with a smirk plastered on his handsome face.

"Ah hyung." junkyu sulk as he swallowed the hotcake.

"Just agree hyung, if you will join, i'll join too." Jeongwoo added as he opened the refrigerator behind them.

"Ah jinjja jeongwoo yah, don't you have food on your dorm with yeongue?" Byounggon ask while laughing.

"We don't have anything but spoiled milk hyung." Yoonbin answered as he entered the dormitory.

"You guys are literally here every morning, why don't we just live in one dorm?" junkyu ask

"Yeah as if 10 people would fit in this dorm hyung." Junghwan appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey kids where's Yeongue?" Seunghun ask the new arrived males.

"He's in the library doing his assignment hyung, he told me he'll eat at the cafeteria once he's done." Yoonbin explained

Junkyu immediately finish his breakfast and bid goodbye to his friends. Junkyu is currently studying at Seoul University of Arts together with his long time friends.

SUA is a boarding school though the place where they stay during school days doesn't seem like a boarding house. The school buildings are separated from the dormitory, the dorms are not that far from the school buldings, you can say its 10 minutes walk and it look more likely a subdivision. Six to Seven people can stay in one house. They usually go home to their families or hometown on weekends depending on the work load.

As for junkyu, he doesn't go home that often. There is no good reason to go home as what he always keep in mind.

Just like what he often do every morning, junkyu goes to the practice room to enhance his piano skills, he's been practising really hard this past few months.

His main goal is to be the University's representative to the upcoming National Piano Competiton among the Universities in Seoul.

Junkyu sat down infront of the piano and started playing the song that he prepared for the pre-evaluation, he's been mastering this song for a month now yet he is still nervous, thinking that his talent and skills might not be enough for him to be chosen as the University's representative.

The piano's sound is interupted when a familiar person entered the room.

"Goodmorning Junkyu!" Jyunhao greeted with a bright smile. Junkyu wave at him.

"Morning, what is it this time?" Junkyu ask playfully.

"Hmm let me see, oh, Virgo, My lucky tablet shows that this week is your luckiest week hyung. You will meet your destiny!" Jyunhao answered with a giggle

Junkyu furrows his eyebrows.

"Your predictions are getting worse day by day, last week you told me YG will call me for an audition and yet it didn't happen." he answered

"Hyung this is just a guide for our fortune, don't depend your life on it. Plus hyung, trust me. I think it will come true this time, i can feel it. You will meet your destiny." Jyunhao explained

"Yeah yeah whatever, im so done with your chinese sheez about future, love, destiny blah blah blah." Junkyu replied while shaking his head in disbelief.

"But im not a chinese hyung, im a taiwanese." the latter answered

"Yeah whatever. And don't call me hyung we are literally both 19 years old." he answered shortly.

Destiny? What kind of joke is that lol. Junkyu thinks.

"Not gonna, im still going to call you hyung, anyways just what i am saying, you might not believe me but i swear your destiny is on his way to meet you."

"Oh, he's a he?" junkyu ask in curiosity.

"Hehe, i thought you're not interested?" jyunhao ask while smiling in a teasing manner

"You're ridiculous, im just surprised that its a he. I'm straight dude." junkyu defended.

"Yeah straight as a circle." Jihoon butt in who suddenly entered the practice room with Seunghun carrying their bags.

Seunghun and Jyunhao laugh at the witty remark.

"Shut up, doesn't mean that you and seunghun hyung, hyunsuk hyung and byounggun hyung, doyoung and dohwan, yoonbin and yeongue are dating then i am also doing the same." junkyu answered.

"Chill, you're too defensive kyu. But who knows maybe jyunhao is right?" seunghun said while wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

"What kind of nonsense is that, i will never date a he." he stated.

"Yeah, i'll wait until you choke while swallowing your own words." jyunhao replied.

"Anyways, im going hyung. I still have class, i only stop by to tell junkyu hyung his fortune for this week." the latter added.

"Bye bye and you're not a freaking fortune teller Jyunhao, so quit that nonsense." Jihoon replied.

"How can you say that to him baby, he literally told me last year that you're my destiny." seunghun stated while smiling widely.

"You jerk, did you date me because of what he said?" Jihoon asked with furrow eyebrows.

"Ofcourse not baby, i already know that you're my destiny the moment i laid my eyes on your beautiful face." seunghun answered with a playful smile plastered on his face.

"Ewwww" Jyunhao and Junkyu said in unison.

"That's it im leaving, i can't afford to stay in a room with a chinese pseudo fortune teller and a disgusting cringe-worth couple." Junkyu stated and started to walk out of the practice room earning a defensive exclaim from the three.

"I told you im not a chinese!"
"We're not a disgusting cringe-worth couple you piece of shi----"
"Language baby, language."

⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇

Treasure | vol. 1
Kim Junkyu - Takata Mashiho

In which a Korean guy named Kim Junkyu happened to meet a lost Japanese foreigner in the middle of the busy streets of Myeongdong.

Happy reading!↺

- ItsBaejinjja