[12] Cuddle

➷ Kim Junkyu

"Mashiho" i whispered under my breath but enough for him to comprehend.

He look at me surprised and suddenly let go of the door. Running away, again? Really mashiho?

I stood up to catch up with him, i pulled him closer to me as much as i can. "Why do you keep avoiding me?"

He look down trying to avoid my gaze and trying to free himself from my grip. "W-what are you talking about? I-im not avoiding you, i-i was j-just busy."

"Yeah right, you're busy."

"Yeah."

"Busy avoiding me."

"Right-- what?! No! Ofcourse not!"

I sighed and force a hesitant laugh.

"Just tell me why mashi, why are you avoiding me?" i ask again, hoping to get answers. I'm too confuse right now, my heart is about to burst. I really need to clear my mind and confirm my feelings. This is driving me crazy.

"I- i don't know junkyu. Stop asking me---"

"Tell me, is this about the kiss?"

He look up to me and immediately avoided my gaze. "Junkyu thats n----"

"Damn it mashiho. Just tell me the truth." i blurted out impatiently.

Mashiho look at me in disbelief. "What if yes? What if it's about the kiss? So what now?"

I sighed upon his question.

"You didn't even look like you care about it!" he yelled at me, different emotions evident in his eyes. But i can't seem to understand a thing about it.

"I do mashiho, i didn't even get to sleep properly because of it. I'm so worried, nervous, scared that maybe you'll runaway and avoid me because of it, in which you actually did." i explained calmly, opposite of my heart beating faster than usual.

"What's your point then?" he muttered.

"Look mashi i---"

"Quit playing games with me junkyu, its not funny."

"What? Mashiho im serious."

"I'm also serious Kim Junkyu, stop playing with my heart. I don't want to get hurt."

"Do you think this is easy for me? Mashiho if you felt uncomfortable about the kiss then im sorry, slap me or what but please stop avoiding me."

"Fine, then stop confusing my heart and taking my breath away."

"What?"

He burst out laughing and even hit the wall beside him due to extreme happiness. He pointed at my confused face as if it is the most ridiculous thing on earth.

He pause for a while and wipe the tear in his eyes.

"Happy April Fools junkyu, you're so funny. You should have seen your face." he hardly said due to laughters in between.

"Yah! Mashiho you scared me i thought you're serious." i replied and sighed in relief.

"Well, kind of."

"What?!"

"Kidding! HAHAHAHAHAHA."

I shake my head in disbelief, seriously. I was taken aback when he suddenly hug me and rested his head on my chest.