[5] Why so lonely?

➷ Takata Mashiho

Its been a week of studying here at the University, the people are very nice and friendly. But ever since junkyu and i talked outside of the locker room i didn't get to see him again, i only saw his friends at the cafeteria but not him. I wonder where he is and what is he up to.

I kind of get familiar in the unversity, i learned that my friends and junkyu hyung's circle of friends get along and hanged out before, since almost all of us share the same age. Just like haruto and jeongwoo who share the same year level and etc.

"Mashiho, aren't you going to the dean's office?" Jaehyuk ask putting down the game console that he and asahi are playing.

"It's too early, he ask me to come at his office after break time." i replied while munching on the custard cupcake that junhyuk gave me early this morning. He is an eight grade who looks very cute just like a little brother.

"But its already 10:45am mashiho, your break time ends at 10:30am" Asahi stated.

"Right---- Wait what?!" i replied in surprised and immediately stood up. I look at my cellphone to check the time. OHMYGHAAAD!

"I have to go now. I'm 15 minutes late. The dean will surely scold me, bye jaehyuk! See you at home asahi!" i said in a hurry and rush my way to the dean's office.

He will surely scold me, what should i do? Asdfghjkl. I took a deep breath as i reach the dean's office. I opened the door in a hurry and immediately apologize.

"Mr. Yang sorry, im late!" i bowed multiple times while apologizing, i didn't bother to look who's inside.

"Its fine Mr. Takata, i have been waiting for you. We should talk and sort things out about the upcoming National Piano Competition among Universities in Seoul. Junkyu is about to leave, im glad you arrived before he does. I can finally introduce you to each other." Mr. Yang said and i take that as my cue to face him and stand straight but i was met by a surprised eyes of someone that i have been looking for the whole week.

"M-mashiho?" he said in surprised as if he is not believing what is happening.

Uhm okay? What's going on?

"Why are you here?" he ask again in a low voice but enough for us to hear.

I look at Mr. Yang who has an unexplainable smile evident on his face.

"I, uh, Mr. Yang called for me to come over." i replied while looking intently at him.

"I see, you two already know each other. It's a good thing then." the dean suddenly stated as his smile grew wider. Its very meaningful and unreadable.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I look at junkyu hyung, he stared at me and his surprised expression awhile ago changed into a gloomy one.

I don't understand anything, why is he staring at me so coldly?

"Sit down mashiho." Mr. Yang instructed. I followed what he did and look at junkyu hyung once again.

"I'll get going now dean." he said and is about to open the door when i stop him through calling his name.

"Junkyu hyung."

He did not look back at me but he stop on his track.

"A-are you okay?" i ask, he seems really gloomy. And looks like he's mad at me for some reasons that i don't know.

"Yeah, see you at the pre-evaluation?" he replied shortly and about to go out but before he does Mr. Yang speak again.

"You'll thank me someday junkyu. Mark my words." Mr. Yang stated and junkyu hyung didn't even bother to look back, he just stormed out of the room.