[20] Reality

➷ Third Person

It is a great day for everyone, junkyu and noa already talked about their past, they both sincerely agreed to remain friends because both of them already moved on from each other. Noa even congratulated both him and mashiho and even wished them a strong and happy relationship and the two did the same to Noa and raesung.

In the afternoon, they had a mini celebration since the guys decided to throw a welcome party for their friends, midam and woong. Its a small pool party at a water park where byounggon booked a reservation.

"Did anyone bring softdrinks?" jihoon ask, looking at the busy guys infront of him.

Yoshinori raised his hands. "We brought some, actually not only softdrinks."

Raeseung look at the japanese guy. "Wait, you brought hard drinks?!"

"State the obvious." noa interrupted and rolled his eyes on the other.

"Hey, don't talk to me like that you brat."

And there goes their nonstop bickering with each other. Junkyu look at them in adoration as he laugh with yedam and yoonbin.

"By the way where are the other japanese guys?" junkyu ask, looking around for the others.

"I'm here!" noa stated all of a sudden, even waving his hands.

"I'm not referring to you hyung, im referring to ma---"

"Yeah right, hey mashiho collect your man!" noa shouted at the small frame who's walking near the cottage.

"I heard my name!" mashiho replied.

"Ofcourse, you have ears darling." woong answered to the latter, that made mashiho and the others laugh.

"Guys, can i ask something?" midam interrupted, making all eyes to look at him.

"What is it honey bunch sugar plum?" seunghun answered and rested his arms to the other, earning a light pinch from jihoon.

"Do i really have to wear this sht?" midam ask awkwardly and lifted the hawaiian flower necklace on his neck.

The others laugh at him, and him them to wear it. Since the welcome party is dedicated to him and to woong.

"Wheres my son haru?" keita ask and took a bite of his watermelon.

"Flirting with jeongwoo?" doyoung answered pointing at the pool.

Then theres haruto and jeongwoo who are almost on each other's face.

"And wheres hyunsuk hyung and byounggon hyung?" yeongue ask while pouring a cola on yoonbin's cup.

"There, showering." junghwan answered.

"As in showering to get ready for swimming?" jaehyuk who's busy clinging to asahi ask.

"Busy showering each other with disgusting kisses." jihoon butt in and make a disgusted face.

On the other side, mashiho and junkyu silently watch their friends having fun.

"You're so quiet today love." junkyu whispered to mashiho.

"Ah seriously, stop calling me love, thats so cringe!" mashiho defended, hitting junkyu's arms as the older laugh at his flustered reaction.

"What cringe are you talking about? You like it." junkyu teased the younger.

Mashiho hid his face in both of his palm, making junkyu to hug his small frame and laugh at how adorable the younger is.