[8] Don't be scared, I'm here.

➷ Lee Byounggon

"Aaaaah! Don't get near me im Aaaaaah hyung hyung hyung help!"

I can't help but to facepalm on hyunsuk's embarassing action.

"Hyunsuk you're too loud, they're now looking at us." i whispered to him and pulled him closer.

We are currently inside a shuttle of the Lost Valley. It is where you will ride a shuttle that has only steel grills as windows and ceiling with animals around the area such as giraffes, elephants, zebras, flamigos, lions, and tigers who keeps going near us as if they're asking for food.

And this scaredy-cat beside me keeps on yelling and making noise whenever the tiger goes behind our window. To think that he is the one who insisted to ride this one and stated that he want to hand-feed the animals.

"Hyung its now in our ceiling i--"

"Hyunsuk it won't bite you okay? Whats the use of grills? They can't come near you. Calm down." i tried to calm him down by resting my arms on his shoulder and lightly pat his head.

He look at me and manage to flash a hesitant smile.

"Look how crumpled my shirt is because of you." i stated and pointed at my crumpled shirt as we exit the Safari. He really didn't go easy on me.

He scratch the back of his head before hugging me from behin. "Hehe, sorry!" he stated with a shy smile, which i also did in return.

We decided to eat right after a few more rides and visited a boutique of clothes as what hyunsuk insisted. We watched some parades of disney characters and even get to see seunghun and hyunsuk along the way with doyoung and dohwan tagging along them. After that we both decide to ride the river boat and eat various grilled food before meeting the other guys.

"Who's not here yet? Its already 7:10pm" jihoon ask and did a head count.

"Junkyu hyung, mashiho hyung, haruto and jeongwoo are not here yet." doyoung stated while eating a cotton candy with dohwan.

"Keita and yedam too." added jaehyuk who's clinging unto asahi.

When did jaehyuk become this clingy?

"Hyung hahaha you won't believe what jeongwoo just did!" a familiar voice yelled not far from our position.

I only know one person who can yell shamelessly like that.

"Yah, junkyu hyung! I---" jeongwoo's word is cut off when jihoon shouted at the four people approaching.

"Hey, stop that chitchat and come here. You guys are 10 minutes late." jihoon added and the two japanese guy bowed on him.

"What took you so long?" i ask while resting my arms on hyunsuk's shoulder.

"We ate and this two didn't stop bickering with each other." junkyu explained and pointed at haruto and jeongwoo who are boty wearing a pink and white flapping bunny.

"What's with the bickering Haru?" yoshinori ask and darted his eyes on the younger.

"Jeongwoo keeps bullying me and--- aaaaouch stop stepping on my feet!" we all laugh at jeongwoo amd haruto's cuteness.

"You won't believe what jeongwoo did." junkyu stated with excitement evident on his voice. A hype koala indeed.

"What is it?" yoonbin ask who's leaning on the barricade with a smiling yeongue beside him.